2021 4* TE Michael Trigg

Sizzle

16 hours ago, bigbird said:
17 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

If a player gets a scholarship to play Basketball and Football.  Am I right that it only counts as a single scholarship and that goes against football.

Correct

Actually JLee says even though it's only 1 scholly it counts in both sports, probably because they are both head count sports.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Actually JLee says even though it's only 1 scholly it counts in both sports, probably because they are both head count sports.

Yeah, but that's JLee 😂

• 3 weeks later...

Contrary to reports a couple weeks ago AU is very much a factor for Trigg & may be the favorite.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a surprise...

Tay said he hadn't heard much about AU recruiting him hard in Bball like Kool Aid & that may have been a factor in us dropping. He wants to play both sports.

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

This is a surprise...

Tay said he hadn't heard much about AU recruiting him hard in Bball like Kool Aid & that may have been a factor in us dropping. He wants to play both sports.

I can understand Bruce not wanting him in basketball I wasn’t that impressed with him on the court either. But as long as he doesn’t go to LSU then I’m good, because potentially him and Arik Gilbert together? Sheesh 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

I can understand Bruce not wanting him in basketball I wasn’t that impressed with him on the court either. But as long as he doesn’t go to LSU then I’m good, because potentially him and Arik Gilbert together? Sheesh 

LSU likely leads.

The hits keep on coming. Not that this was a position of need LOL it is not. We have like 8989230902390 TE now but I JUST REALLY REALLY NEED SOME GOOD CRUTIN NEWS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK back to screaming at clouds for me with Old Man Simpson! hahaha

dgfdgf.gif

nbvgfgf.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

We really need Michael in Orange and Blue in 2021.

He would be a great get but no we don't.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I JUST REALLY REALLY NEED SOME GOOD CRUTIN NEWS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got 2 commits this past weekend, 1 from a 4* & 1 from a likely 4* if his team has a season this year.

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The hits keep on coming. Not that this was a position of need LOL it is not. We have like 8989230902390 TE now but I JUST REALLY REALLY NEED SOME GOOD CRUTIN NEWS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK back to screaming at clouds for me with Old Man Simpson! hahaha

dgfdgf.gif

GIF by Giffffr

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You just got 2 commits this past weekend, 1 from a 4* & 1 from a likely 4* if his team has a season this year.

I just couldn't get in to it man. I need a more splashier commit. It didn't feel how it should and I wanted it to feel. It should feel like when we get a 4 star how we all lost our got damn minds when Okoro dunked on vandys whole team!!!! Lol woooooo!!!! LFG!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just couldn't get in to it man. I need a more splashier commit. It didn't feel how it should and I wanted it to feel. It should feel like when we get a 4 star how we all lost our got damn minds when Okoro dunked on vandys whole team!!!! Lol woooooo!!!! LFG!!!!

No pressure Mondon, or Kool Aid

• Haha 1

Keith got confirmation from Trigg that his Top 3 is a Final 3. Got a quote from Trigg saying AU didn't fit his style of play. Moving this thread to the Rivals Section.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:37 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Edited by Grumps
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

What's the big deal about Trigg playing football and basketball? If he can do it, then let him. We've had players in the past that played 2 sports while at Auburn.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 5:51 PM, auburn4ever said:

What's the big deal about Trigg playing football and basketball? If he can do it, then let him. We've had players in the past that played 2 sports while at Auburn.

@auburn4ever Pretty sure I have told you before Trigg's grades are AU's concerns with him.

• 9 months later...