Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading

TitanTiger

It's like almost every other day, this clown show in the WH does something new to humiliate everyone who voted for them.  And what's really pathetic is, most of them aren't aware enough to actually realize they're being humiliated.

i have noticed there are fewer people taking up for trump anymore. there silence speaks wonders but i hope many are beginning to see him for what he is. there are tons of people really mad over him gassing and forcing people to flee a peaceful and lawful rally  so trump could wave the bible. and all that happened because they reported he was hiding scared in a bunker. he says it is a lie but barr in a diferent interview said it was true about the bunker. and now when he is tanking bad he sends a cease and desist letter to cnn for reporting the results of their polls which he contests as fake.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have noticed there are fewer people taking up for trump anymore. there silence speaks wonders but i hope many are beginning to see him for what he is. there are tons of people really mad over him gassing and forcing people to flee a peaceful and lawful rally  so trump could wave the bible. and all that happened because they reported he was hiding scared in a bunker. he says it is a lie but barr in a diferent interview said it was true about the bunker. and now when he is tanking bad he sends a cease and desist letter to cnn for reporting the results of their polls which he contests as fake.

The church stunt was probably the final nail for any hopes of his re-election.

51 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's like almost every other day, this clown show in the WH does something new to humiliate everyone who voted for them.  And what's really pathetic is, most of them aren't aware enough to actually realize they're being humiliated.

Or they simply don’t care. “Well, I wish he hadn’t said that, but...” “I wish he’d stay off Twitter, but...” “I like him because he tells it like it is” “H*CK YEA, CLINTON NEWS NETWORK IS TWISTING FACTS. FAKE NEWS. KAGA TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028. See you in church, your great aunt Judy has cancer LOL(lots of love)”

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/trump-campaign-cnn-poll/index.html

I'm racking my brain trying to come up with how he and his people think this is a good move strategically and I'm coming up empty.  

Well, as Idiots Anonymous says:  "The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem."  ;D

Trump sent a cease and desist letter. CNN's response is ******* brutal lol. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/cnn-letter-to-trump-over-poll/index.html

To the extent we have received legal threats from political leaders in the past, they have typically come from countries like Venezuela or other regimes where there is little or no respect for a free and independent media.

Archived