Louisville police release the Breonna Taylor incident report. It's virtually blank

cole256

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Who filled the report out?  It's really that simple.

BS, it's who let them get away with it. The folks in charge. Do you think this report was just released without everyone at city hall not having input on it?

Seattle Police Chief Speaks out about the failure of leadership by the elected officials. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/06/11/seattle_police_chief_carmen_best_city_leaders_have_failed.html

She gets it. BTW, Seattle has had Democrat Mayors since 1969, 51 years.

40 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

BS, it's who let them get away with it. The folks in charge. Do you think this report was just released without everyone at city hall not having input on it?

Have you ever worked in a multi-layered organization?  Do you really think everything gets to the top all of the time?  Think that Jeff Bezos knows every little thing going on at Amazon?

C'mon man.  Use your damn brain.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Because nothing matters to some of these folks. I am trying to not laugh too much at this crazy s***. 

The Cities burn down. Democrats are perfect and not at fault for anything.
Urban/Inner city schools are failing under Dem Leadership for 50 years. Democrats are perfect and not at fault for anything.
These cities lose all industry and good paying jobs. Democrats are perfect and not at fault for anything.
Crime rates soar out of control. Democrats are perfect and not at fault for anything.

Why in hell bother to elect them to anything. Apparently they dont do anything, and are not responsible for anything. 

I weep for our country.

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Who filled the report out?  It's really that simple.

So who hired the person who filled out the report and have they fired them yet? 

10 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

So who hired the person who filled out the report and have they fired them yet? 

And that's a good, reasonable question.

7 hours ago, savorytiger said:

DKW pulled out an argument against an invisible person in his head and everyone else decided to jump in and circlejerk.

Out of "likes", much less "loves"   :clap:

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Have you ever worked in a multi-layered organization?  Do you really think everything gets to the top all of the time?  Think that Jeff Bezos knows every little thing going on at Amazon?

C'mon man.  Use your damn brain.

What Does Kool-Aid Man Mean? | Fictional Characters by Dictionary.com

I am just curious, but is there anything that you will ever hold a Dem accountable for? I mean anything...

You are like the Rationalization Energizer Bunny...I guess in your world the police are the kings and do not answer to anyone at any time.
And God Forbid any Democrat, no matter how long in office, nor how bad a job they do, is never to be held responsible for anything. How quaint.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

What Does Kool-Aid Man Mean? | Fictional Characters by Dictionary.com

I am just curious, but is there anything that you will ever hold a Dem accountable for? I mean anything...

You are like the Rationalization Energizer Bunny...I guess in your world the police are the kings and do not answer to anyone at any time.
And God Forbid any Democrat, no matter how long in office, nor how bad a job they do, is never to be held responsible for anything. How quaint.

I'm just curious, is there anything in your pea sized brain that will allow you think about things critically?  I'm not even defending Democrats here.  I'm telling you that how you are characterizing things is not a how large, multi-layered organization works.  Doesn't matter if it's a Republican run municipality, Democratic one, or even something like a Church or business.

And dude, I'm on record multiple times here as saying that I would have voted for Kasich over Clinton in 2016 if given the chance.  So defending Dems isn't really my thing.  I try to defend basic common sense.

You love to try and convolute things instead of looking at them from a logical lens and quite frankly, it's tiresome.  Go back to telling us all about how great Bernie is and that he's the only chance Dems have to win.   And while you're at it, get back to railing on the media and posting your crackpot sites.  You were at least tolerable then.

Oh, and you STILL have missed the point of Cole's original post.

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm just curious, is there anything in your pea sized brain that will allow you think about things critically?  I'm not even defending Democrats here.  I'm telling you that how you are characterizing things is not a how large, multi-layered organization works.  Doesn't matter if it's a Republican run municipality, Democratic one, or even something like a Church or business.

And dude, I'm on record multiple times here as saying that I would have voted for Kasich over Clinton in 2016 if given the chance.  So defending Dems isn't really my thing.  I try to defend basic common sense.

You love to try and convolute things instead of looking at them from a logical lens and quite frankly, it's tiresome.  Go back to telling us all about how great Bernie is and that he's the only chance Dems have to win.   And while you're at it, get back to railing on the media and posting your crackpot sites.  You were at least tolerable then.

Oh, and you STILL have missed the point of Cole's original post.

OMG, there he goes again. You dont know anything. The police didnt just pencil whip this up my friend. They didnt. The idea that you think they did is just comical. Bang Bang Bang goes the REB...In something this out there, this big, this important, you think someone in a squad room wrote that without input from the Mayor on down and 6-12 attorneys? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You, my dear friend are the crazy one. :ucrazy:

Fact: She was killed 3-13-20
Fact: FBI Opens Investigation 5-21-20
Fact: Kenneth Walker, BT's BF was released from jail after being held from 3-13-20 to May 22-20, 70 Days, Ten Weeks. 
Fact: Police Chief Steve Conrad announces he retires 6-30-20.
Fact: 5-28-20 600 Protesters marched on City Hall and brought National Media Attention on the situation. 
Fact: Police Chief Steve Conrad was fired 6-1-20 after business owner David McAtee was killed. 
Fact: Report Released 6-10-20.

So with the Mayor Office and Staff, City Councilman's Offices and Staff, Half the Police Force, the City Attorneys, The National media, Rand Paul and a Senate Bill Introduced The Breonna Taylor Justice Act to end No-Knock Warrants and KW is held for 70 days and ALL this was done by the police dept???? Are you f'in out of your mind? This could and probably will be the end of several careers, and maybe whole lives going forward. 

KW being held 70 days alone means that the DAs Office was in upto their damn eyeballs. The Police cant just arrest someone and hold them forever. The DAs Office has to get involved up to their eyeballs in probably 72 hours. But you think that the Police and the Police Alone did all this. Even with Natl media Attention and, the FBI, The Mayor's Office, and the DAs Office being involved for weeks and weeks, the Police Alone wrote this with no input from literally maybe a dozen attorneys involved?

Dude, you are lost as a goose on this and you have zero clue the Cosmic Level of CYA going on here by everyone, not just the Police. 
Why was KW held for ten weeks? 

In the video posted above the Seattle Police Chief tells everyone that her office is being hog-tied by the Mayor's Office. Look, you have no clue how this works, I mean ZERO view on this. 

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Seattle Police Chief Speaks out about the failure of leadership by the elected officials. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/06/11/seattle_police_chief_carmen_best_city_leaders_have_failed.html

She gets it. BTW, Seattle has had Democrat Mayors since 1969, 51 years.

When authority leaves it creates a vacuum and some other authority will fill that vacuum.  It happened in Iraq when the U.S. Troops left and ISIS took over.  I just can’t believe the citizens of the city of Seattle’s, has to put up with such cowardly behavior from it’s Mayor.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Look, you have no clue how this works, I mean ZERO view on this. 

Since the most of your post is pure conjecture (the timeline is good though), I'm only responding to this with a simple request:

Please enlighten all of us here on your personal experience that makes you an expert on this subject, thus nullifying my view.

I'll hang up and listen.

Oh, and we aren't friends.

36 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Since the most of your post is pure conjecture (the timeline is good though), I'm only responding to this with a simple request:

Please enlighten all of us here on your personal experience that makes you an expert on this subject, thus nullifying my view.

I'll hang up and listen.

Oh, and we aren't friends.

image.jpeg

I have about 25 plus years working for a Fortune 5 Company, 6 Years in USN, in a previous life, I worked for a retailer that had to go thru two automotive related recalls, one was a safety related claim that caused the deaths of 200+ people including state troopers. I worked with the Republican Party as an active volunteer from 1980-2005 on more campaigns than I care to count. I have also worked with Individual Democrat Candidates since 2000. I have been on the inside of four fairly large, public knowledge Civil Lawsuits in which GM, MetLife, and one bank and one insurance company were involved including depositions, interrogatories, etc. All settled before court. 

There are attorneys in all these organization trying to justify their existence. They live for this stuff. 
Attorney Rule #1 Admit Nothing, #2 Never Commit anything to writing. The police report reads exactly, maybe worse than I imagined. They flat lie about BTs death. You dont do that without an attorney knowing something or that he can get something suppressed for being prejudicial.

I still like you, you are one of the better posters on here. 
I will be very happy when Trump is gone and all the over-hyped vitriol from the DNC Crowd will finally drop down to normal levels. 

29 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

image.jpeg

I have about 25 plus years working for a Fortune 5 Company, 6 Years in USN, in a previous life, I worked for a retailer that had to go thru two automotive related recalls, one was a safety related claim that caused the deaths of 200+ people including state troopers. I worked with the Republican Party as an active volunteer from 1980-2005 on more campaigns than I care to count. I have also worked with Individual Democrat Candidates since 2000. I have been on the inside of four fairly large, public knowledge Civil Lawsuits in which GM, MetLife, and one bank and one insurance company were involved including depositions, interrogatories, etc. All settled before court. 

There are attorneys in all these organization trying to justify their existence. They live for this stuff. 
Attorney Rule #1 Admit Nothing, #2 Never Commit anything to writing. The police report reads exactly, maybe worse than I imagined. They flat lie about BTs death. You dont do that without an attorney knowing something or that he can get something suppressed for being prejudicial.

I still like you, you are one of the better posters on here. 
I will be very happy when Trump is gone and all the over-hyped vitriol from the DNC Crowd will finally drop down to normal levels. 

Great experience.  I too have worked for two Fortune ranked companies, both in the top 50.

But where the rest of experience is indeed impressive, it has nothing to do with how city governments run themselves or adds insight into their inner-workings.  Basically, you are guessing.

And just because I may like how people post or joke with folks doesn't make anyone on this board a friend.  I've never shook the hand or broken bread with a single person here.  So that comment from me is standard and applies to all.

With that, I'm done here because the thread has been severely hijacked from Cole's original, extremely important point.  I'm gonna keep my focus there.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:45 PM, homersapien said:

I told ya'll he was ******* crazy. ;)

What a weasel. And a coward. Who you talkin bout you senile sissy? Try and be a man for once.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

What a weasel. And a coward. Who you talkin bout you senile sissy? Try and be a man for once.

Moi. And I wiped him off my shoe and moved on without even looking back.

Archived