Memento

jared52

I had completely forgotten that during the year of the Final Four run we stuck around for an hour after one of the preseason games to get the kids signed posters of the whole team. The line was long, the team was a bit slow getting everyone out of the locker room, and the coaches weren’t there, but after finding them and sticking them in a nice poster frame I realize that day was totally worth it. This is going to be a cool addition to my home office! There are a couple of wrinkles in them but in all, considering they were hanging on my kids walls with putty, I’m thrill with it after putting it into a poster frame.

BD90BD1D-D04F-4448-B542-08B24ED788D5.jpeg

11 hours ago, jared52 said:

I had completely forgotten that during the year of the Final Four run we stuck around for an hour after one of the preseason games to get the kids signed posters of the whole team. The line was long, the team was a bit slow getting everyone out of the locker room, and the coaches weren’t there, but after finding them and sticking them in a nice poster frame I realize that day was totally worth it. This is going to be a cool addition to my home office! There are a couple of wrinkles in them but in all, considering they were hanging on my kids walls with putty, I’m thrill with it after putting it into a poster frame.

That's very cool

11 hours ago, jared52 said:

Really nice.

Also makes me a little sad thinking how close they came. If Chuma doesn't get hurt they win it all, the "no call" in the UVA game probably isn't a factor because the game wouldn't have been close. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Really nice.

Also makes me a little sad thinking how close they came. If Chuma doesn't get hurt they win it all, the "no call" in the UVA game probably isn't a factor because the game wouldn't have been close. 

'83, '93, '04, '13, '18... Maybe we already got the '20s screw job out of the way?

If Jared makes that free throw or the double dribble gets called I think we win it all without Chuma. Case closed with him.

5 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

If Jared makes that free throw or the double dribble gets called I think we win it all without Chuma. Case closed with him.

I truly believe this

On 6/10/2020 at 8:44 PM, jared52 said:

That looks great

Archived