Schools Can Now Contact 2022 Recruits

auburnfan247

From what I’ve seen so far UGA and UAT have reached out to several nearby blue-chip and top-100 recruits and Bruce Pearl hasn’t reached out yet. Does anybody know why BP is waiting to reach out?

• ellitor changed the title to Schools Can Now Contact 2022 Recruits
7 hours ago, auburnfan247 said:

From what I’ve seen so far UGA and UAT have reached out to several nearby blue-chip and top-100 recruits and Bruce Pearl hasn’t reached out yet. Does anybody know why BP is waiting to reach out?

I can't answer your question or even venture a good guess, but i have come to trust CBP and know that if it is at all within his power he will consistently sign good to great classes

On 6/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, auburnfan247 said:

Does anybody know why BP is waiting to reach out?

Who's to say he hasn't? I'd be willing to bet a lot he has but it hasn't gotten to the public.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, auburnfan247 said:

http://www.auhoopsnews.com/auburn-coaches-busy-recruiting-2022/
Great article about all that Bruce has reached out to so far. 
In Bruce we trust!

I was told yesterday that the Middlebrooks kid out of Westminster (Ft. Lauderdale) has been offered.  His aunt played volleyball at Auburn, uncle is Danny Kannel, another aunt played tennis at North Carolina (incredibly athletic family, obviously).  I was told he is very high on Bruce and company, for what that's worth.  6'10" and he just got his driver's license.  Sheesh.

Archived