need help

aubiefifty

on twitter and also sports light below the sec rant board is an article where they made all sec head football coaches women. it is must see and i cannot copy and paste. i was unnerved seeing boom with make up. and i would pass on dating gus. but this, again, is must see and would be great for a few laughs of which we all could use right now.

I saw that one. Commented in the thread. "Thanks I hate it." Do you post there? What's your handle?

On 6/18/2020 at 8:38 AM, AUDub said:

I saw that one. Commented in the thread. "Thanks I hate it." Do you post there? What's your handle?

i was a member for a breif time as another aubie but was banned because it was a raid to get members to join vle. hell now i cannot fund a nic as they seem to all have been taken. anyway vle was a sports site with no banning allowed and total freedom of speech. you could cuss out a mod if you so wished. they thrived until folks on the right ran off people of color with hateful statements. to be fair not all were racist on the right. but man that site was huge until race brought it down. i actually did a raid on the old site that joined this one.lol now it is called the sports hole and they have like ten active members. they still have the no ban but it is full of trumpers blaming the worlds woes on blacks and libs.............

Archived