No more Gator Chomp

Tigermike

Just curious as to when the right to not be offended was obtained? Oh, all rap music that refers to violence must go!!😎

On 6/20/2020 at 2:12 PM, WarTim said:

Just curious as to when the right to not be offended was obtained? Oh, all rap music that refers to violence must go!!😎

Since everyone else is getting offended.. I am offended by crepe myrtle trees. I literally hate them. My neighbor has several along my fence line and they make a big mess and stain my deck.  I would like to see all crepe myrtles cut down ASAP or at least my neighbors .. 

14 hours ago, AuMarine said:

Since everyone else is getting offended.. I am offended by crepe myrtle trees. I literally hate them. My neighbor has several along my fence line and they make a big mess and stain my deck.  I would like to see all crepe myrtles cut down ASAP or at least my neighbors .. 

They're beautiful but totally nasty. I agree. I have 2 big ones on either side of the front of my house. But the one nearest the driveway leaves stains and those little berries all over the place. And after I have the driveway pressure washed and looking like new....it doesn't take long for the CMs to stain it again and in 6 months wonder if the driveway was every cleaned...:(

ps.  thanks for ruining my Monday...lol.

3 hours ago, steeleagle said:

They're beautiful but totally nasty. I agree. I have 2 big ones on either side of the front of my house. But the one nearest the driveway leaves stains and those little berries all over the place. And after I have the driveway pressure washed and looking like new....it doesn't take long for the CMs to stain it again and in 6 months wonder if the driveway was every cleaned...:(

ps.  thanks for ruining my Monday...lol.

Glad to ruin your Monday lol. I use to believe the CMs were so beautiful when in bloom but I have since changed my mind to absolutely hating those trees. The black stains are always there and if the trees get close to your roof line.. they will destroy your roof.  Happy Monday!

On 6/20/2020 at 6:56 PM, Eagle-1 said:

The whole country needs a Midol.

To put it mildly 

I think that would classify as an offensive statement! There are alternative methods to medication if we put HEB on the job:

hebcoupon.jpeg

I was going to post the Eagles “Get over it”. Guess what? YouTube has DELETED it!!!!’ “...all your bitchin and moaning and pitching a fit.... GET OVER IT”......

On 6/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, AuMarine said:

never park a fresh washed car under one fer sure..............

15 hours ago, WarTim said:

I was going to post the Eagles “Get over it”. Guess what? YouTube has DELETED it!!!!’ “...all your bitchin and moaning and pitching a fit.... GET OVER IT”......

they removed a don henley song heart of the matter which was live from farm aid and it rocked. these younger bands coming up uaw youtube to their advantage. whiskey myers was picked off of you tube to open for them on a couple of dates. they are a great band. blues  rock southern rock. country. they do it all. eat texas boys from river bottom land.

Archived