WarTampa Pro Team (Has many former AU players & boosters)

Maverick.AU

Hey fellas. See how they aren’t letting Fletcher or Bryce shoot? You have to think about doing that to the lanky white dude. 

Lol man some really basketball and horrendous defense by war Tampa.

Been celebrating my dads bday, so I’m late to this! Everything I’ve seen is that it’s bryce and nobody else really on O

46 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Different name...same strategy. 😂 

“ you can take basketball out of auburn, but not auburn out of basketball... or something like that”

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Been celebrating my dads bday, so I’m late to this! Everything I’ve seen is that it’s bryce and nobody else really on O

Desean has had his moments. The rest of the team... yowza. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

This team needs a PG baaaad

This team needs a pg and talent at every other position!!! Lol

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This team needs a pg and talent at every other position!!! Lol

#2 was killing me dude

Think they needed more Auburn guys that knew their roles, Fletcher to not do his best NCAA tourney rendition, and “in the 3 pt line” Bryce. Looked his best when he wasn’t chucking 

they were just generally outclassed and the other team had the best TBT player I’ve seen thus far. HC sucked too 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Think they needed more Auburn guys that knew their roles, Fletcher to not do his best NCAA tourney rendition, and “in the 3 pt line” Bryce. Looked his best when he wasn’t chucking 

they were just generally outclassed and the other team had the best TBT player I’ve seen thus far. HC sucked too 

Joe Johnson does not play till next week but he def will be the best player in TBT. Him and Jarrett Jack 2 legit former NBA players are on Overseas Elite. I think he was also MVP of the BIG 3 league last summer. Either dude is hella broke or he just loves playing ball this much lol. ISO JOE BABY! haha.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Joe Johnson does not play till next week but he def will be the best player in TBT. Him and Jarrett Jack 2 legit former NBA players are on Overseas Elite. I think he was also MVP of the BIG 3 league last summer. Either dude is hella broke or he just loves playing ball this much lol. ISO JOE BABY! haha.

Yeah Big 3 is an entirely different league than this too, and Joe would have like 25ish a night. Its by the gift of God if you get on the other side of the bracket

Archived