Brad Parscale about to get fired

AUDub

Trump's campaign manager been hyping this rally in Tulsa all week. A fraction of the folks expected made it. 

This rally has been balls to the wall insane. 

"Trump 2020: He can drink water and walk down ramps"

Fire marshal says 6200 in attendance. Damn. 

23 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s all MAGA needs, right @Mikey?

Drink water, walk down ramps, reverse more of Obama's destructive executive orders and keep building the wall. Do those things and he's got my vote!

45 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Drink water, walk down ramps, reverse more of Obama's destructive executive orders and keep building the wall. Do those things and he's got my vote!

3 new miles of wall, Mikey! That’s all we got! We need a wall tax! You in?

58 minutes ago, Mikey said:

they have been cutting holes in his walls for a while now. you do not see that on the news but by all means google it. a hundred dolla handheld rotary saw will get you through steel and concrete both. plus the fact most are using tunnels is another angle. walls do not make you safe.

as much as i despise trump after his speech and getting off of his heli he looked tired and broken. it shocked me a little because i took no pleasure in it regardless of all the harm he has done. i find it ironic folks like mickey bang on obama for dividing us but if trump does it as well. plus gas lighting and trying to make things worse. funny how you can forgive a white man for some things but not a black man. i still think folks are racist tho one or two might not even realize it.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

3 new miles of wall, Mikey! That’s all we got! We need a wall tax! You in?

Lets combine it with a tax to replace and repair the memorials the current group if hoodlums are tearing down.  I'll be happy to contribute my part.

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

funny how you can forgive a white man for some things but not a black man.

You're totally funny, fifty. Do you see a racist hiding behind your bedroom door every night just before you turn the light on? :)

12 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

It’s a classic that stands the test of time!!  😆

4FCFEE35-B8A5-47A4-8430-A019B5BAB2FE.jpeg

Pink Floyd sucks.  Fight me.

12 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Pink Floyd sucks.  Fight me.

Ah. Going full iconoclast, I see. 

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Ah. Going full iconoclast, I see. 

Them and Bob Dylan.  There aren't two high profile musicians/bands that I despise more.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

You're totally funny, fifty. Do you see a racist hiding behind your bedroom door every night just before you turn the light on? :)

good point...i need to look. but if you think they are not out there and mostly on the right i feel for ya.............:bananadance:

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Them and Bob Dylan.  There aren't two high profile musicians/bands that I despise more.

You can't have any more pudding then......................

Archived