2021 3* WR Adonai Mitchell (UGA)

Sizzle

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Jake Crain has some smarties on his staff 

Yep! He texted out Mitchell flipping to Auburn as a prediction lock yesterday.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2020 at 5:05 PM, auburn4ever said:

We need to watch Lame Kiffin very closely.

You watch him for all of us and report back. Thanks 😊 

If this turns out to be true? Oof. Kirby continues to own Gustavo on and off the field. It's not even close. Bowl cut is Malzahns daddy.

Screenshot_20200712-205914.png

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If this turns out to be true? Oof. Kirby continues to own Gustavo on and off the field. It's not even close. Bowl cut is Malzahns daddy.

Not an oof at all. There are plenty of other outside WR targets we can land. And Kirby doesn’t completely own us in the recruiting game. we landed 4 or 5 guys in the last class Kirby wanted.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not an oof at all. There are plenty of other outside WR targets we can land. And Kirby doesn’t completely own us in the recruiting game. we landed 4 or 5 guys in the last class Kirby wanted.

lol. E. come on bruh. Let me have this. Melting down and getting emotional is fun. It is the only time lately that I have felt really ALIVE and like I was watching a sporting event.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

E. come on bruh. Let me have this. Melting down and getting emotional is fun.

You’re a popular and well respected poster. If you jump off the edge, whether it be metaphorically real or sarcastic, others will jump off with you. Not particularly something I want to have to deal with.

Keith changed his pick from Auburn to UGA about 30 minutes ago. Keith says watch out for Auburn to become a big factor with four-star WR Colzie if Mitchell indeed flips to UGA.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You’re a popular and well respected poster. If you jump off the edge, being real metaphorically or sarcastic, others will jump off with you. Not particularly something I want to have to deal with.

There will always be @Mikey and his crew to hold down the fort of the other side of this proverbial fence!!! haha.  Plus this is the only football related "excitement" we might see for awhile. Well college football at least Got to take advantage of it while we can E! lol.

ew.gif

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Keith changed his pick from Auburn to UGA about 30 minutes ago. Keith says watch out for Auburn to become a big factor with four-star WR Colzie if Mitchell indeed flips to UGA.

The star whore in me would greatly love that since he is ranked significantly higher than Mitch. The realist in me knows if Georgia decides they want him and have room and pushes for him they could easily have him since he is literally in their back yard. Recruiting against Georgia is more frightening than going against any other school at this point for muhhhhhhhh personally.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Plus this is the only football related "excitement" we might see for awhile. Well college football at least Got to take advantage of it while we can E! lol

Good point. None of our other top targets are expected to commit anytime soon.

UGA 247 says they have an unnamed commit and will go public with the story when they get the go ahead from the recruit’s family. Likely not tonight. Presumably that’s Mitchell.

Well, I hate to lose him if our coaches wanted him, but WR is just not a position of concern to me.  I'd like a small WR class this year.  We perennially recruit too many WR's to go along with too few offensive linemen.

8 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Well, I hate to lose him if our coaches wanted him, but WR is just not a position of concern to me.  I'd like a small WR class this year.  We perennially recruit too many WR's to go along with too few offensive linemen.

Agree with you on this one. We are stockpiled at WR, and have a couple other bigger concerns. No big whoop.

GWill, you have my permission to overreact just so you don't get too bored brother.

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The star whore in me would greatly love that since he is ranked significantly higher than Mitch. The realist in me knows if Georgia decides they want him and have room and pushes for him they could easily have him since he is literally in their back yard. Recruiting against Georgia is more frightening than going against any other school at this point for muhhhhhhhh personally.

Well, on the bright side, the last 4* WR we landed out of UGA's backyard was... Darius Slayton.  I will take another kid like him any day.

Archived