Back again

bigbird

Admitted last night.  Waiting on cultures, but is looking like a port infection.

Appreciate any prayers lifted for us. Thank you.

IMG_20200622_110243.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will do Bird. Sorry to hear that. Praying for James. 

Thanks for sharing @bigbird.  Prayers sent to you brother. I might add he's a strapping young lad.  Hope he is up and running in a short time.  

Oh man I hate to see that. I have so much respect with how you guys have handled this. Hang in there sir. 

Sorry to see that Brother and yes, let's pray for him and your family  - so many obstacles right now.

Staph positive...covid negative...

Appreciate all the support. It's truly felt.

Hey brother.  I am sorry to hear of the pain but humbled by y'alls faith and strength.

I'm so glad Little Bird has parents like y'all and am proud to know y'all.  He is one tough dude!!!

My family prays for you!

God bless!

I actually can imagine what you and your family are going through.

Not the same malady but a medical issue that complicated and inhibited their lives (two sons) and consumed ours (my wife and I).

The youngest missed a year out of school, and my wife had to give up her job to home school him.

You just keep going, keep pushing, keep on keeping on, one day after another.

Fortunately, they both grew to be healthy and normal adults but there was no way to know that at the time.

I hope you get the same outcome with your son. In the interim, I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

• WarTiger changed the title to Back again

Praying for James and his team of doctors and nurses.  Keep the faith, it will get better.

Prayed just now my Brother. God Bless All. We are here for you. 

Picture says so much more than words. Praying for your son, you and entire family! If there is more that we can do, please let us know!

Archived