Null

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surgery went well. Minimal bleeding and without any complications. I don't have any of the details yet on what the caused failure yet, but they did implant a new port and we're able to save the site.

Admitted last night.  Waiting on cultures, but is looking like a port infection. Appreciate any prayers lifted for us. Thank you.

Just made it back home. Thanks, everyone.

Posted Images

prayers for your family and your son especially bird. i would buy him a video game off amazon and have it sent to a safe addy for him if you allow it. i imagine that and books take up a lot of his time. i think madden has a new game coming out. you message me a "safe" addy and i will do it if it is out or as soon as it comes out. or a different game with your approval. let me know. no special treatment on here expected. i would just like to brighten the young mans day up. heck i would give up my auto rookie chris davis kick six card and that is one of my favs..............

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Positive for staph aureus. Hematology, Infections disease, and the pediatric team want to remove/replace ASAP. Surgery wants to wait and try to treat the infection and try and save the port. Our hematologist will win that battle. She's a pitbull when it comes to James. 

I'll update again later.

Sincerely, thank y'all for letting me lean on y'all. I appreciate the post and PMs from my friends. 

We’re always here for ya Bird! Great to hear that James has a great Hematologist. Having a doctor like that, that does anything and everything in their power for their patients wellbeing, is truly a blessing. Much love buddy!

• Thanks 1

I was completely undone by that picture...gotta' ask what's the dog's name?  He/she is doing some outstanding work there, probably deserves a raise in Scooby snacks.  Praying over Little Bird and his caregivers in Powder Springs, GA.

• Thanks 1

It is so hard for a parent to have to deal with big medical issues with your children. It is hard on both. My prayers to the Father you wisdom, great medical treatment, peace, and comfort for all ... asking in the mighty name of Jesus. 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Prayers for James, Bird family! I hope he starts to feeling better soon! Are you sure he's yours? He's pretty darn handsome!!! :Sing:

Just kidding! 😉

Trust me he takes after his Mom

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Good looking, talented, and strong-willed...yep!

bird i bet he has you and your sig other confused. lol i mean he older than dirt................grins