Back again

bigbird

Great news on the success of the surgery. I hope he recovers quickly and this fix will allow him to have a break for awhile.  He sure deserves it, as well as the rest of your family. I'm so very sorry that your son has been through so much. As parents, you suffer right along with him, and I feel for all of you. Your family, and James, are in my daily prayers. If we can do anything to help James and your family....just ask. 

James looks so much like my son that they could be brothers! It is really uncanny how much they favor each other. My son is 10 years older than James but wow.....looking at your boy takes me back to when my son was that age. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May God Bless you all Brother!!!

So Happy that James’s surgery went well.  Continuing to lift prayers for his healing, and for mom and dad too. 🙏

@bigbird, Just seeing this tonight and I'm so glad to see that the surgery went well and that James is now home. Will continue to send up prayers for all of you as well as praise to God for all that He has done. 

19 hours ago, bigbird said:

Just made it back home. Thanks, everyone.

Glad y'all at home.  I know that even when things aren't ideal, at least it's easier knowing you're home.  My chemo was delayed a day so I start tomorrow instead of today.  I'll be praying for my man, James!

Archived