Its on video: "I am going to beat Joe Biden."

DKW 86

uuuuhhhhhhhhh...it was Joe Biden that said that. 

We are so screwed as a nation if this is the best we can do for a candidate.

Guys watch the full interview. He said "be." 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I hear a T at the end. 

You misheard him. Go listen to the question he was asked.

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You misheard him. Go listen to the question he was asked.

I’ve listened to it several times. I hear a T. Now some of it could be cause I heard it originally and now it’s stuck in my mind. Lol 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I’ve listened to it several times. I hear a T. Now some of it could be cause I heard it originally and now it’s stuck in my mind. Lol 

Again, go listen to the interview so you can hear it in context. He was asked a question about whether or not he'd lead in the mold of a progressive a la Sanders or Warren. You're hearing something that makes no sense in context. 

He says enough goofy s*** that you shouldn't have to make stuff up. This is Republican agitprop. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Again, go listen to the interview so you can hear it in context. He was asked a question about whether or not he'd lead in the mold of a progressive a la Sanders or Warren. You're hearing something that makes no sense in context. 

He says enough goofy s*** that you shouldn't have to make stuff up. This is Republican agitprop. 

I’m not disagreeing with you, I initially heard it. But now it’s stuck in my head. lol 

49 minutes ago, AUDub said:

uuuuhhh, No he didnt. You seem to be the only person in America that heard it your way. This is like a viral meme now. 

And when in hell did being Joe Biden have anything to do with context? I give you his last 50 years in office. 

This is just another day of joe being joe. SSDD...

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

uuuuhhh, No he didnt. You seem to be the only person in America that heard it your way. This is like a viral meme now. 

l o ******* l. It's viral because gullible asshat leftists and the usual right-wing provocateurs are all in on it.

Go watch the full interview rather than a deceptively clipped video, better yet, the transcript. Using beat there makes absolutely no sense in context.

Just now, AUDub said:

l o ******* l. It's viral because gullible asshat leftists and the usual right-wing provocateurs are all in on it.

Go watch the full interview rather than a deceptively clipped video, better yet, the transcript. Using beat there makes absolutely no sense in context.

Again, when in the last 50 years has Biden ever been in context? Dude you are hysterical. 

Biden is Biden, he has the 100% most gaffe prone mouth in DC and has for 5 decades. Saying something stupid is a Biden Trademark.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-gaffes-quotes-2020-election-1323905

This was just a few weeks ago. You tell me what he means here. I triple dog dare you...<_<

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Relevant portion at around 10 minutes. 

I hear Biden being Biden...sorry

He's gaffe prone. No need to make s*** up, David. 

Let's put the context on paper:

Paraphrase (are you going to support policies like Bernie or Warren?)

"I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to be Joe Biden. Look at my record."

vs

"I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden. Look at my record."

The second one makes no damn sense in any context, you loon. 

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I hear Biden being Biden...sorry

You are programmed to assume the worst because he thrashed your preferred candidate's ass in the primary like a dirty rug. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

You're awfully kind Ben. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

You're awfully kind Ben. 

No I know what Occam's Razor is and I'm not a bumbling ******* moron. 

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The second one makes no damn sense

Agree

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No I know what Occam's Razor is and I'm not a bumbling ******* moron. 

You are not Joe Biden nor Donald Trump. I'll give you that. ;D

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I keep forgetting that Biden is running. Thanks for the post David.

He prefers this. 

Think I'd take a literal vegetable to this s***. 

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And when in hell did being Joe Biden have anything to do with context? I give you his last 50 years in office. 

This is just another day of joe being joe. SSDD...

He said "be."  The other response doesn't even makes sense in the context of what he's asked and how he continues with his answer after that.

35 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

He said "be."  The other response doesn't even makes sense in the context of what he's asked and how he continues with his answer after that.

Agree. Bigly!

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Agree. Bigly!

Wait I thought I was the only person in America here. 

14 hours ago, AUDub said:

He's gaffe prone. No need to make s*** up, David. 

Let's put the context on paper:

Paraphrase (are you going to support policies like Bernie or Warren?)

"I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to be Joe Biden. Look at my record."

vs

"I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden. Look at my record."

The second one makes no damn sense in any context, you loon. 

We've got a POTUS that is in total denial about the pandemic and is eagerly grasping the public's reaction to a brutal, racist murder in order to run the most racist campaign and divisive campaign (thugs) since George Wallace, and this is what we are discussing?

WTF!

:ucrazy:

Archived