Its on video: "I am going to beat Joe Biden."

DKW 86

12 hours ago, AUDub said:

He prefers this. 

Think I'd take a literal vegetable to this s***. 

That is a damn lie, and you know it.

Just one of many you tell everyday.

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

This was just a few weeks ago. You tell me what he means here. I triple dog dare you...<_<

Still waiting for the translation here. Its just Biden being Biden, as in the last 50 years in office. 

Now: 

Truth, as I have said many times. If these two clowns are all we can come up with to run for President, we are in deep s***. 

Trump was never qualified to be in office ever. Biden, if not for Trump, would be #1 or close, he is still one of the worst 2-3 people to ever run for President. He is better than Trump by an eye lash. He has dementia, and cant even hold a train of thought. They have kept him away from the cameras because he acts like a fool. The worst thing facing Biden is Biden. He has always been a full faced liar. Whether about his grades, his degrees, his lifetime of plagiarism. He has been The Human Gaffe machine his entire life. He took a crap on Anita Hill. Because of his RACIST AS HELL 1994 Crime Bill we now have more YBMs incarcerated than ever before and more then even Communist countries have. We are sticking people in jail for victimless crime and ruining their and their families' lives forever. I may be the only one here with ANY conscience left at all. But I am not going to any way celebrate the election of one of the worst candidates for President ever. I did not support Trump ever and I do not support Biden now either. I may celebrate the removal of the worst president ever, but I am not in any way going to celebrate a man that has been on the wrong side of history in almost every case for the last 30 years. A man that will unquestioningly be the 2nd worst President ever.

19 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You're awfully kind Ben. 

come smoke one with me 78.

imma have to go with dkw because i believe he was going to buy me a steak.....grins.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will have you a lib until ya come down..........grins. but at my old and delicate age it does not take much for me anymore. hell i bet trump would chill it we invited him to partake with us...........lol

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will have you a lib until ya come down..........grins. but at my old and delicate age it does not take much for me anymore. hell i bet trump would chill it we invited him to partake with us...........lol

Likely only invite I'd take from Trump would be a round of golf. On his dime. :yay:

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

imma have to go with dkw because i believe he was going to buy me a steak.....grins.

yep...

You cant make this s*** up...

https://www.theweeklyjournal.com/mainland/biden-berated-for-saying-120m-americans-died-from-covid-19/article_782ac28a-b7da-11ea-84ee-8b9175380bcf.html

"We now have 120M dead from COVID19..."
An yes the link is from a retweet by Trump. Repeat after me, IDGAD.

I just keep repeating to myself "better by an eyelash."

On 6/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, DKW 86 said:

uuuuhhhhhhhhh...it was Joe Biden that said that. 

We are so screwed as a nation if this is the best we can do for a candidate.

You haven’t noticed because you’re always bitching about Democrats like a programmed bot,  but we’ve been screwed for 3.5 years. But, yes, THIS is the most worrisome thing in the world today. You nailed it! 

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You haven’t noticed because you’re always bitching about Democrats like a programmed bot,  but we’ve been screwed for 3.5 years. But, yes, THIS is the most worrisome thing in the world today. You nailed it! 

David is a stalking horse. He objects to the idea of a moderate dem virulently enough that he'll eat this s*** agitprop.

At the same time, the hypocrisy of having a moderate dem's (which Jones almost certainly is) campaign poster in his signature is laughable to me. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

David is a stalking horse. He objects to the idea of a moderate dem virulently enough that he'll eat this s*** agitprop.

At the same time, the hypocrisy of having a moderate dem's (which Jones almost certainly is) campaign poster in his signature is laughable to me. 

Jones was the first senator to endorse Biden too. 

25 minutes ago, alexava said:

Jones was the first senator to endorse Biden too. 

Policy wise, he basically is Biden. 

Get the feeling AG is in Doug's future should Biden win, especially since he's likely to get beat in November either way. 

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Policy wise, he basically is Biden. 

Get the feeling AG is in Doug's future should Biden win, especially since he's likely to get beat in November either way. 

I was becoming more confident in Dougs chances... not as much as I was now. 

13 minutes ago, alexava said:

I was becoming more confident in Dougs chances... not as much as I was now. 

Doug would need to pull a rabbit out of his ass on this one. Republican turnout won't be the problem it was for Moore since this is a presidential election year. He's boned.

But he'd make a very appealing AG pick for Biden. Dude prosecuted literal members of the KKK for the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing , one of whom, the last of whom, died in prison today, one of the seminal moments of the 20th century and cemented our reputation as "Bombingham." 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Doug would need to pull a rabbit out of his ass on this one. Republican turnout won't be the problem it was for Moore since this is a presidential election year. He's boned.

But he'd make a very appealing AG pick for Biden. Dude prosecuted literal members of the KKK for the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing , one of whom, the last of whom, died in prison today, one of the seminal moments of the 20th century and cemented out reputation as "Bombingham." 

I think I was the first to suggest this to Biden. He thanked me in a text message. 

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

IN ALABAMA, he is the best we got. And it is not by an eyelash. 

Hell, Sessions has failed this state for years. Tuberville? He seems to be auditioning for a part in gay sex movie with Trump. If I really said what I thought about CTT's campaign, I would offend half the board. Might even get a vacation.

Donate Now!

As for the rest of the kvetching here:

Yes, I believe Bernie would have beaten Trump in 2016 and would have beaten him again in 2020. 
No, I have never, not one damn day, liked Trump, not even as a reality tv guy.
Faced with what we have in this state, Yes I am hoping for a mild miracle of incumbency or maybe the bammers come out and vote against CTT. But Jones is the best of what we have available, by miles.
Biden was cherry picked by the same crazy people that thought HRC would win by miles. She of course was so unpopular that she out spent the Worst Nominee in History by $500M and still lost. Biden, he has a perfectly horrible track record. He has a track record that most Conservative Republicans should like. The 1994 Crime bill alone is just as bad a piece of legislation that has ever passed congress. Biden has been lying ever since he has been in office. Degrees, Grades, IQ, Plagiarism. Of course all this is tossed aside because the DNC thinks he might beat Trump and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS apparently. We had real primary candidates that were so much better than Biden. But we got VP Plagiarism instead. The Human Gaffe Machine, The "120M Dead due to COVID19" idiot. If it werent for Trump, I bet Biden would have not won one primary this round either. Remember, it only took him 32 years to win his first. No, I am not going to celebrate the election of yet another Boob, that is 5% better than the Boob he replaced.

We could have done so much better...We are going to waste yet another 4 more years with Biden in the WH.

28 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We could have done so much better...We are going to waste yet another 4 more years with Biden in the WH.

Perhaps on the bright side, if there is one, we can hope that either choice will only be in the WH for 4 yrs.  Maybe the country will finally take note and put 2 worthy candidates in the final running next time.  It's sad that in a country of 300+ million folks, we end up with a couple of clowns as our best choices to run it. 

Archived