NBC: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

DKW 86

Well, I would think she will commit suicide or get a particularly nasty strain of Covid-19.

Half my FB wall is talking about WHEN GM commits suicide.

FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell
BabylonBee: FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

The coronavirus could get her. More likely, a random unidentified (cameras were down) NASCAR fan will sneak a noose into her cell and she'll hang herself from the toilet seat.

6 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Her days on this earth can be counted in double digits

You are being too generous.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'RIP GHISLAINE MAXWELL iதake 12/25/61 SOMETIME NEXT WEEK'

She is Federal Custody, you know, where the guards are ALL ASLEEP, NONE OF THE CAMERAS WORK, THE MOST UNBELIEVABLY BAD PSYCHIATRIC DECISIONS ARE MADE REGULARLY, WHERE INCOMPETENCE REIGNS SUPREME, ETC...

Dershowitz is being super weird about this s***. 

Tons of pics with those 2 predators smiling ear to ear with not one, but two US Presidents. “Show me who you’re with, and I’ll show you who you are.” Shameful. 

did anyone ever read catch and release by farrow? he was supposed to give some kind of dirt on trump towards the end of the book. i assume it is just my liberal wet dream but can anyone that read it make a comment about it?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

did anyone ever read catch and release by farrow? he was supposed to give some kind of dirt on trump towards the end of the book. i assume it is just my liberal wet dream but can anyone that read it make a comment about it?

If it was anything at all you would have it so much in your face you couldn’t breathe. So I don’t think you are going to get much response. 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

I believe @AUDub read it. Catch and Kill is the title.

Archived