Tucker Carlson is really tearing into Tammy Duckworth for some reason

AUDub

Two nights in a row he went absolutely ape-s***. Wonder if he knows something we don't. 

And they're not good attacks either. I mean, how do you accuse someone who lost both of her legs in service of our country of "hating America?" Gone full nativist too boot. 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:26 AM, AUDub said:

Two nights in a row he went absolutely ape-s***. Wonder if he knows something we don't. 

And they're not good attacks either. I mean, how do you accuse someone who lost both of her legs in service of our country of "hating America?" Gone full nativist too boot. 

probably because trump is on her hard right now as well.........i hope tucker loses a lot more sponsors.

On 7/8/2020 at 9:26 AM, AUDub said:

It's because she's gaining momentum as the potential VP nominee.  His line of attack is stupid, but some will lap it up.

23 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's because she's gaining momentum as the potential VP nominee.  His line of attack is stupid, but some will lap it up.

he is pissed because she said something about washington owning slaves. the best i remember he accused her of wanting to tear it down but i am not sure that is what she said.

when it comes to trump there is no honor among thieves. those same people being quiet in this thread will claim to be patriots where you by gawd best not kneel for the flag,etc, but it is perfectly ok to slam those who stood up and served their country. especially when the person doing most of the mouthing off chickened out four times. just like smearing a muslim that had shown great valor who died saving his troops or POW's being tortured for years. now we have a class lady who is a double amputee getting it. trump might as well be spitting in the face of these people. come on nov 3rd. and yes i know this is about carlson but he is just spewing trump hate. i  hope he loses so many sponsors he loses his job and it forced to work in a va hospital.

Archived