Seen @ Target...

DKW 86

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Sometimes, I am ashamed I live in America...

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says 'Target literally has a try it on mirror so you can see how you look in different colored masks before you buy! our world is a joke!! $15 MAD'

If that’s what it takes to get someone who would otherwise choose not to wear a mask, then I’m all about it. 

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If that’s what it takes to get someone who would otherwise choose not to wear a mask, then I’m all about it. 

You mean AFTER they get the Rona from trying on the masks that the rest of the free world just tried on?

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You mean AFTER they get the Rona from trying on the masks that the rest of the free world just tried on?

Oh yeah. Good point. I had literally just woken up and that didn’t even occur to me. 

I took Ava to Target here in Trussville to get a bathing suit the other day. They wouldn't let you try on anything in store, so we ended up making two trips since I had to bring her home so she could try it on, then return to the store to swap it. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I took Ava to Target here in Trussville to get a bathing suit the other day. They wouldn't let you try on anything in store, so we ended up making two trips since I had to bring her home so she could try it on, then return to the store to swap it. 

They’re doing the same thing at Academy. So now I have swim shorts that are a tad too big because I really just didn’t care to return them and they were on clearance with no other size choices.  

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re doing the same thing at Academy. So now I have swim shorts that are a tad too big because I really just didn’t care to return them and they were a good price. 

Guys can get away with a little room to breath on fit. Can't get away with that with a 14 year old girl lol. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re doing the same thing at Academy. So now I have swim shorts that are a tad too big because I really just didn’t care to return them and they were on clearance with no other size choices.  

Just pul the string harder and double knot it. 

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

No string. Just a button and zipper.

Uh o. That’s dangerous. Just eat a little more.  

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Unfortunately, if you’re like millions of other American males, you’ll grow into them.

22 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re Columbia shorts that are water resistant. They can be worn out in the world, but also to swim. So...swim shorts. 

I was joking.  I have my own pool and swim nude. ;D

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I was joking.  I have my own pool and swim nude. ;D

Archived