2020 SEC football race

aubiefifty

Two-Minute Drill: Auburn in the 2020 SEC football race

ByMark Murphy Jul 9, 12:55 PM

AUBURN, Alabama—The Auburn football Tigers are receiving some respect in various Southeastern Conference preseason polls, but are not the favorites to win the league title in 2020.

Mark Murphy and Jason Caldwell of Inside the Auburn Tigers discuss Gus Malzahn’s current squad, his eighth as head coach on the Plains, as his team looks to improve on last season’s 9-4 overall record, which included a 5-3 mark in Southeastern Conference games.

Georgia and Florida are forecast to be the top teams in the SEC East this year. Auburn is scheduled to play Georgia at Athens on October 10th. Florida is not on the Tigers’ 2020 schedule, which includes a regular season finale at Alabama on November 28th.

Auburn’s division is going through major changes with new head coaches running the programs at Arkansas, Mississippi State and Ole Miss.

there was a video but it would not play for me on their site  so i went to youtube and found another one.

Auburn’s division is going through major changes with new head coaches running the programs at Arkansas, Mississippi State and Ole Miss.

24 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

isn't every team in the SEC football race

<Cough><cough>Vandy</Cough></cough> ;) 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They are in the race to play SEC football in 2020 though 

it's a race with daily diminishing odds, but still there!

Well, technically...yeah. But I think that'd be  about like me entering the Boston Marathon. I might be in it...but I still wouldn't be "in it." ;) 

• WarTiger changed the title to 2020 SEC football race

If the SEC teams to play an 8 conference game schedule, will there be the SEC Championship game in Dec.?

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

If the SEC teams to play an 8 conference game schedule, will there be the SEC Championship game in Dec.?

As of now I think that's a question that has no answer.

Archived