2021 4* S Ahmari Harvey Commits to AU!

ellitor

28 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Sounds like it could be any day from some insiders on other boards. Come on board 

@tigerbrotha12 You can say his name. The info comes from Tay.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@tigerbrotha12 You can say his name. The info comes from Tay.

YAH E!!!! LETS GO!!! It is a destiny childs kind of day!!! WOOOOO!!! You got good taste in music. LFG!!!!! 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, Sizzle said:

Hopefully from what everybody has indicated it will be Auburn and it will be soon and will be followed by a few more players in short order. 

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* S Ahmari Harvey (Commit Watch: 8/21/20)***
  • ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* S Ahmari Harvey (Commit Watch: 8/21/20, Noon CT)***
On 8/3/2020 at 6:47 PM, ellitor said:

Notice Tay is not in his prediction tweets any more. I pay more attention to Tay & Duke than these guys.

I don’t put tay in there because he is friends with them and we don’t want them to be exposed. Just because you don’t see him doesn’t mean he doesn’t think so.

44 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

I don’t put tay in there because he is friends with them and we don’t want them to be exposed. Just because you don’t see him doesn’t mean he doesn’t think so.

I made that post because Tay had said a couple times on AUC he didn't make a pick that you tweeted out crediting to him, notably Kamren Kinchens. That seemed shady to me.

19 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Someone should tell him that he doesn't have to wait...

5 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Someone should tell him that he doesn't have to wait...

He can though. The lowest I have seen from connected sources is AU 85% so were are in good shape here.

Just now, ellitor said:

He can though. The lowest I have seen from connected sources is AU 85% so were are in good shape here.

I was saying that more to be sarcastic than because I'm really impatient. I hope we get him, but I'm not losing sleep over it or anything. I just think it's ironic that he would tweet about being ready for his commit date to get here when he could easily just say, "Okay, I'm tired of waiting, change of plans, I'm going to commit now. I'm going to ______." :gofig:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I was saying that more to be sarcastic than because I'm really impatient. I hope we get him, but I'm not losing sleep over it or anything. I just think it's ironic that he would tweet about being ready for his commit date to get here when he could easily just say, "Okay, I'm tired of waiting, change of plans, I'm going to commit now. I'm going to ______." :gofig:

Maybe he &/or his family has a plan they want to stick to. And I knew what you were saying. lol

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Maybe he &/or his family has a plan they want to stick to. And I knew what you were saying. lol

Talked to Ahmari Tuesday night and he is still all Auburn. If he can become a better tackler I think he can be an all league safety or nickel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Jboy Show said:

Talked to Ahmari Tuesday night and he is still all Auburn. If he can become a better tackler I think he can be an all league safety or nickel.

Good to hear. I'm really high on this kid purely on gut feeling. Helps that he's a 4*, lol. 

• Like 2

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* S Ahmari Harvey (Commit Watch: 8/21/20, 2 PM CT)***

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

Bringing the “Saucy” to the Tigers 

Edited by toddc

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* S Ahmari Harvey Commits to AU!
  • ellitor featured this topic

Well all dropped the ball here. I forgot to tell y'all CBS Sports HQ was streamimg his commitment live & y'all forgot to ask if there was anywhere to watch it which would have reminded me to post it.

Just now, ellitor said:

Well all dropped the ball here. I forgot to tell y'all CBS Sports HQ was streamimg his commitment live & y'all forgot to ask if there was anywhere to watch it which would have reminded e to post it.

I was on there and it was awesome 😎