2021 3* WR Roc Taylor

ellitor

Given the holes in our roster and the current recruiting class seems like we could find a spot for this kid. I’ll trust the coaches I guess....

9 minutes ago, fredst said:

Given the holes in our roster and the current recruiting class seems like we could find a spot for this kid. I’ll trust the coaches I guess....

We're pretty stacked with youth at WR

Just now, bigbird said:

True. Losing three guys just thought one more in this class might work-quality player, generate good will with high school that produces high quality talent, etc

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:
20 minutes ago, fredst said:

And specifically his style of WR. If we add a transfer it will be a speedy type to replace Schwartz.

10 minutes ago, fredst said:

True. Losing three guys just thought one more in this class might work-quality player, generate good will with high school that produces high quality talent, etc

It will be interesting to see where he lands. He had added some weight & thus apparantly didn't look good at the Alabama Mississippi All Star week.

My first thought was "what is going on with Roc that Tennessee would turn him away?" They have all kinds of players leaving so you would think they'd take anyone they could get. Especially someone highly thought of like Roc. He must have grade issues or something going on that caused them to move on. Maybe he accepted a McDonalds bag??? I have no idea but no way Tennessee dropped him for football reasons.  

16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Is Roc Taylor still looking for a home? come to the Plains.

Look two post up from yours and you will find the answer to your question.

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

Somewhere i was reading had him listed as a TE?  

@alexava One site listed him that way but he's a big WR in reality.

Archived