Mayor of Portland to Trump: Get your troops out of the city

aubiefifty

On 7/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, homersapien said:

Everyone in the ******* world can read Trump's mind!  :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous how easy he can be played.

It is really amazing that someone who is so easily played and whose mind everyone can read defeated over a dozen candidates for the Republican nomination and then beat Hillary. 

35 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

It is really amazing that someone who is so easily played and whose mind everyone can read defeated over a dozen candidates for the Republican nomination and then beat Hillary. 

No one ever accused the American public of being intelligent.

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

they smeared hilll until folks would have voted for an isis terrorist before they voted for her. she was not my candidate and i voted bernie but she would have been better than this dumpster fire. besides, you being on the school board should know 32 million people in america cannot read and every single one of them voted for trump.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

No one ever accused the American public of being intelligent.

Not to mention our election system is biased toward the unintelligent.

Hillary got more votes.

27 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they smeared hilll until folks would have voted for an isis terrorist before they voted for her. she was not my candidate and i voted bernie but she would have been better than this dumpster fire. besides, you being on the school board should know 32 million people in america cannot read and every single one of them voted for trump.

And they even spied on his campaign and we’re still unable to beat him even with the help of Google to boot. 

So if Biden wins is it because people aren’t smart? Or is your position smart people vote Biden and dumb people vote Trump? 

Archived