2021 3* OT Diego Pounds (UNC)

ellitor

36 offers including AU, Zona St., LSU, Penn St. VT, Bama, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon, & Vols
Reading tea leaves from Keith yesterday sounds like he may be next in line if we miss on Mims, & Byrd
Bicknell very high on & working overtime on him

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Great name for an OL or pro wrestler. lol

Indeed. I don't do pro wrestling, but as soon as I saw the topic I thought that he belongs on the All-Name Team.

Auburn needs to put a full court press to get a commitment from Diego Pounds. Please Diego, commit and sign with Auburn. You'll never regret it.

For the first time, in Gus' tenure, I think we finally have a top notch OL Coach who can actually recruit and develop Linemen.  Let's just wait and see what he does and and brings in.  He ain't doing too shabbily right now, and I just have a feeling he will shake things up in a very good way...

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Auburn needs to put a full court press to a commitment from Diego Pounds. Please Diego, commit and sign with Auburn. You'll never regret it.

• 4 weeks later...

Diego has picked up 4 picks for Penn St the past few days. National analyst for 247 Brian Dohn has his pick at confidence level of 7 & said after talking to sources close to DP the only reason it's not higher is the recent UNC offer.

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Diego has picked up 4 picks for Penn St the past few days. National analyst for 247 Brian Dohn has his pick at confidence level of 7 & said after talking to sources close to DP the only reason it's not higher is the recent UNC offer.

Interesting that he's trending so hard to B10, unless Pounds is thinking that it doesn't matter and every conference will eventually go dark. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Interesting that he's trending so hard to B10, unless Pounds is thinking that it doesn't matter and every conference will eventually go dark. 

Not sure what you are saying. It definitely remains to be seen but I'm sure everyone expects football in 2021 which would be Diego's 1st year in college.

• 1 month later...

Is he a take for sure with some others still higher up the board? Mims, and I can’t recall the other one. He has a great offer list so he must be legit! I think the crystal ball picks are all Penn State so it might be a moot point!

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Is he a take for sure with some others still higher up the board? Mims, and I can’t recall the other one. He has a great offer list so he must be legit! I think the crystal ball picks are all Penn State so it might be a moot point!

We got 2 tackle spots to fill so he’s a take if I had to guess but yeah it’s looking like he’s all penn state

• augolf1716 changed the title to 2021 3* OT Diego Pounds COMMITS to UNC
2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Is Stacy Searles coaching at North Carolina? if not, where is he coaching.

yep, he's at North Carolina

• 4 weeks later...

Is Diego a sure lock for North Carolina? it would be nice if we could some how flip him to Auburn. Nick Coe was the last recruit we signed out of North Carolina. It's time we go back there and South Carolina.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* OT Diego Pounds (UNC)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:15 AM, toddc said:

Is he a take for sure with some others still higher up the board?

@toddcHe was a take & had been at least a couple months before he committed.

Archived