2021 3* WR Hal Preseley Commits to AU!

ellitor

27 offers including AU, Baylor, K State, Michigan, Mich. St., Okie St., TCU, Texas, USC, & Utah
Was impressed with a recent AU VV (Virtual Visit)
AU is a major factor

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

@bigbird Do you know anything about this cat or see if you get find anything on him?

Not really, but I'll see if I can get anything

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

27 offers including AU, Baylor, K State, Michigan, Mich. St., Okie St., TCU, Texas, USC, & Utah
Was impressed with a recent AU VV (Virtual Visit)
AU is a major factor

Another tall, lengthy WR. I see Coach Morris has a type lol. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Another tall, lengthy WR. I see Coach Morris has a type lol. 

@DAG At this point it looks like the staff has transitioned to ust trying to take the 1 or 2 best available, The original plan was to make sure 1 was a speedy, smaller, slot type WR.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, bigbird said:

Not really, but I'll see if I can get anything

Well with all your supposedly connections in TX you should have something by now...........................................still waitingggggggggggg

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

There’s some smoke here 

Yeah if he decommits then look out for us so we’ll see

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well with all your supposedly connections in TX you should have something by now...........................................still waitingggggggggggg

You're free to use your contacts to find out something about him, too...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You're free to use your contacts to find out something about him, too...

His contacts didn't land Martez Ivey so he might as well set that burner phone under his front tire.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

His contacts didn't land Martez Ivey so he might as well set that burner phone under his front tire.

Man I wanted him bad. Don’t think he had the career everyone thought he’d have. He didn’t even get drafted 

Just now, Sizzle said:

Man I wanted him bad. Don’t think he had the career everyone thought he’d have. He didn’t even get drafted 

That's so bizarre. He seemed like a can't-miss. Just like Calvin Ashley. 

That's probably part of why I've focused so much more (in my ignorant, amateur, guessing game online evaluations) on the mental makeup of our OL recruits. The first thing I can tell you about Tate Johnson is that he's coming in pissed off because folks were kind of let down that we were signing "just a three star". The first things I can tell you about Avery Jernigan is that he's a mean ass country boy from swamp ass south Georgia. (Literally, Blackshear is a stone's throw from the Okefenokee.) The first thing I can tell you about Keiondre Jones is that every picture I've seen of him makes it look like the cameraman just said the wrong thing about his mother. 

Sorry, /rant.  Hal Presley and stuff. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

If memory serves me correctly I backed off of him and concentrated on CC. Of course I may have selective memory too

Just now, augolf1716 said:

If memory serves me correctly I backed off of him and concentrated on CC. Of course I may have selective memory too

So instead of Martez Ivey you gave us the whirley bird. Worst. Bagman. Ever. 

(Love and appreciate Chandler Cox and I'd take a couple of him every year.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

So instead of Martez Ivey you gave us the whirley bird. Worst. Bagman. Ever. 

(Love and appreciate Chandler Cox and I'd take a couple of him every year.)

I love Chandler Cox also but that one play will probably be what he is known for in 10 or 20 years and all the great blocks will be forgotten.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I love Chandler Cox also but that one play will probably be what he is known for in 10 or 20 years and all the great blocks will be forgotten.

Which play?

35 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Which play?

The whirlybird.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

That's why it's up to those of us who understood exactly how much of a weapon he was as a blocker to make sure that if he is talked about like that, we remind and inform others that he didn't make it to the NFL because of the whirlybird.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* WR Hal Presley (10/30/20 Update: Baylor decommit)
3 hours ago, ellitor said:

AU, USC, Baylor battle per 247.

@Tiger and I are glad to see you still around but I thought you were taking a extended break from the board!!! That long emotional and heartfelt post you made had us scared and all worried!!! Glad to see you still managed to find time for us lol. Do not be a stranger fammmmmmy!!! WOOO!!! LFG!!! DO NOT SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN BROOOOOOODIE!!!! lmao

Edited by GwillMac6

If MR HAL commits and signs with AU he immediately becomes my third favorite person ever named Hal!!!!! lol. Only behind Hal from Malcolm in the Middle and Hal Mumme THE GODFATHER of the Air Raid!!! hahahaha WOOOO!!! LFG!!!! 

dfsdfs.gif

dsadas.jpg

gfddgf.jpg

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

If MR HAL commits and signs with AU he immediately becomes my third favorite person ever named Hal!!!!! lol. Only behind Hal from Malcolm in the Middle and Hal Mumme THE GODFATHER of the Air Raid!!! hahahaha WOOOO!!! LFG!!!! 

dfsdfs.gif

dsadas.jpg

gfddgf.jpg

I don’t know. What if he is like this guy?

00D97B0A-D0FC-4D2A-981E-E27C8E89DCE8.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1