2021 4* SG Nisine "Wooga" Poplar

ellitor

20 offers including AU, G'Town, UGA, LSU, Marquette, Maryland, Miami, Seton Hall, VCU, & VT
A couple consistent insiders from the bunker says Poplar has become a major priority

21 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

can he play football?

"SG" means Split Guard...lines up between the Center and Guard.

Let me clarify...between center and Left guard...didn't want to confuse you all.

42 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Shouldn't this be in bball forum.

@AuburnNTexas Actually it could be in the Recruiting Forum too since the recruiting forum doesn't designate based on sport but I'll move it as I meant to put it in the basketball forum. lol

57 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

"SG" means Split Guard...lines up between the Center and Guard.

Let me clarify...between center and Left guard...didn't want to confuse you all.

Jay Prosch actually played a modified version of this. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@AuburnNTexas Actually it could be in the Recruiting Forum too since the recruiting forum doesn't designate based on sport but I'll move it as I meant to put it in the basketball forum. lol

I knew it was just a slip up that you would have caught yourself and fixed.. But since you make a slip up about once every third Blue Moon I just had to say something to make up for the multiple times you have caught my senior moments. LOL. 

He'd be pretty 'poplar' with the forum if he committed.  

Seriously, and this feels funny to ask on a BB forum, is he a take?   My how quickly times have changed for Auburn huh?

On 7/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Beaker said:

Seriously, and this feels funny to ask on a BB forum, is he a take?   My how quickly times have changed for Auburn huh?

@Beaker I don't create threads on recruits I don't think or know is a take

38 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Beaker I don't create threads on recruits I don't think or know is a take

Thanks, but you have to admit it is weird to even think and wonder if a player of this caliber 'is a take'.   My how Auburn BB has changed.  

Fun stuff.

Archived