The Moral and Strategic Calculus of Voting for Joe Biden to Defeat Trump — or Not

DKW 86

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Only in America can one vote for our grandpa with early onset dementia and smile. Amazing.

And only in America can one vote for the grandpa who's trying to make a basic cognitive test sound hard.  Amazing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

And only in America can one vote for the grandpa who's trying to make a basic cognitive test sound hard.  Amazing.

I was thinking he's more of the crazy uncle?!

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I've seen no evidence he took the test. From his basement? Right. He'd best shy away from that test anyway, just ask Don Lemon.

10 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I was thinking he's more of the crazy uncle?!

uncle fester..............lol

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

He already did fidy. Research.

you are not getting me to go snipe hunting young man.............i am on to you gosh darn it!

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I've seen no evidence he took the test. From his basement? Right. He'd best shy away from that test anyway, just ask Don Lemon.

Trump admitted to taking the test in the Chris Wallace interview and then this one as well, where he describes what he had to do.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1286105602205405184

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Trump admitted to taking the test in the Chris Wallace interview and then this one as well, where he describes what he had to do.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1286105602205405184

I was referencing Joe. So you changed subject to someone else. Hmmm

28 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I was referencing Joe. So you changed subject to someone else. Hmmm

My original one was referencing Trump.  It was blatantly obvious.  Who's cognition should we really be questioning here?  Hmmmmm

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

My original one was referencing Trump.  It was blatantly obvious.  Who's cognition should we really be questioning here?  Hmmmmm

I should have seen it. The old deflection tactic. ;D

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hmmmmmm

Thank you for responding you old fart. You are confused even on this matter. IIWII

Look, I still appreciate your opinions regardless of their awkwardness. I wish you well.

Still remind me of dad, too far indoctrinated, but whatever.

Piece. (bear with me fidy)

I believe there are some smart people on this forum who are debating only the candidates and not asking the bigger question. Which is, how in the hell did the rnc and dnc come to the conclusion these two candidates were the best two to represent their parties. Makes my head hurt...lol 

24 minutes ago, creed said:

Which is, how in the hell did the rnc and dnc come to the conclusion these two candidates were the best two to represent their parties. Makes my head hurt...lol 

Not the rnc or dnc. It was us,,,,,,voters. Obviously we are not "smart people",

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

This is a much truer statement than most want to realize

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Exactly 

17 hours ago, creed said:

I believe there are some smart people on this forum who are debating only the candidates and not asking the bigger question. Which is, how in the hell did the rnc and dnc come to the conclusion these two candidates were the best two to represent their parties. Makes my head hurt...lol 

Biden will be fine.  He knows he's not a "genius".

On 7/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, creed said:

Amen. Speaks droves about how truly bad both parties are at this. They come up with two old white guys that are known far and wide as some of the biggest liars and fails in their fields. 

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Biden will be fine.  He knows he's not a "genius".

Biden doesnt even know what state or county he is in most days and has several days where he cant even remember what office he is running for.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:45 AM, Brad_ATX said:

I was so happy to be on a cruise that night.  I chose playing craps over subjecting myself to that game.

I hope you dropped a Yo Eleven bet for the dealers......always brings me luck😂

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

I hope you dropped a Yo Eleven bet for the dealers......always brings me luck😂

Oh I always tip my dealers

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Bernie gave a great speech tonight.

Most of the Progs I know were throwing up half way thru it. 

We get Trump is as bad as can be. We reject that Biden is more than nickel better. 

The truth is, once Biden-Harris is elected, our agenda is off into the weeds for 8-12 years. We all know this. We are not happy about it one bit. So please, if you are happy with a very bad ACA, no M4A. No real movement toward Green Energy, Income Equality, Wealth Equality, Middle-Class America gets sodomized by Wall Street for another decade, than just STHU if the rest of us are not happy at all. We agree t disagree.The DNC has made it clear that Progs get nothing from them at all, ever. The DNC just got caught sliming Progressive Alex Morse with the help of the College Democrats @ Amherst by 'entrapping" him in a Tindr chat. Been trying to shop this Nothing Burger since June...Couldnt get it on any platform, so they had THE COLLEGE PAPER to print it and THEN other media started printing it. 

Only an idiot believes what Biden, or any politician says anymore.  Watch what they do. 
Biden's first words were to Wall Street that he was going to be on their side. "Nothing would change."  That was Job One.
He has guaranteed a veto for M4A, that was Job Two. 
He SAYS he supports an increase in the minimum wage. :bs:
He is now said to be Left Wing, Progressive, etc. It's all just mental masturbation.
He is and has been for 40+ years the biggest fan of Washington DC and Wall Street there ever was. 
He is the "Senator from MBNA."
He has never found a war he didnt like. 
His family is making huge bank on his political career.

We would all be 100% Better off to quit listening to campaign promises and concentrate on their actions.

Archived