National Guard officer says police suddenly moved on Lafayette Square protesters, used ‘excessive force’ before Trump visit

homersapien

Elle you are forcing me into a double Blanton's. ;D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Missing the point Blank Template - Imgflip

I get your point. You don’t like being called a cult. But you are. You’ve got the leader who does know wrong and the rabid cult members who will do anything for fear leader. You know, like injecting disinfectant or Taking hydroxychloroquine or shooting up a synagogue  or a Wal Mart.

Y’all are a cult. And your leader is a moron. 

Can you pronounce Yosemite? 

47 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Elle you are forcing me into a double Blanton's. ;D

Don’t forget to inject light into your body. Or disinfectant. Your cult leader says so. 

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

are you saying lawful protesters do not have a right to protest mikey? and are you one of the guys that said if protesters were blocking the road you would just run over them? two questions mikey. i hope you answer them. i think you are better than that but i also thought this country is better than trump too.

1)No, I'm saying we aren't dealing with lawful protestors and you know very well they aren't lawful protestors. We are dealing with hoodlums who are burning, looting and trying to injure police and other peaceful citizens. They should be in an unpleasant jail waiting trial.

2)I'd hope there was an opportunity for me to back up or make  turn and leave the scene where the hoodums were blocking traffic. They are pulling people out of their cars, robbing and beating them and destroying their vehicles. If there was no other way out I'd slow to about 25 MPH, blow the horn, flash the lights, move on ahead and hope they get out of the way. No sane person would stop so he/she can be beaten and robbed.

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

This is one of my favorite things about the Trump supporter. For 3 1/2 years they’ve screamed that the news was fake. But now news of terrorists and anarchist taking over Portland is real news. Antifa is real and covid19 is fake. 

Even your CNN is showing pictures of Portland and Minneapolis burning. Are you really this ill informed?

Lmao. You’re literally defending a POTUS who cannot pronounce Yosemite yet I’m the one who needs educating.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What in the world has President Trump got to do with this discussion? We're talking about domestic terrorists destroying large sections of major cities. Has President Trump got so far into your head that your every thought must revolve around him? Is that sad or laughable?  "The TDD (Trump Dissociative Disorder) is powerful in this one, Obe." Lets go for laughable.

".......The arrival of federal forces into Portland seemed to increase the size and intensity of those clashes. But after those federal officers stood down last week, downtown protests have remained relatively calm.

"We are at sort of a fork in the road because where we were going before the presence of the federal forces was moving toward dialogue," said Randy Blazak, a sociologist and chair of the Coalition Against Hate Crime.

Some are hopeful the last few nights of calm represent a turning point in the demonstrations. Whether that's true largely depends on what people focus on.

https://katu.com/news/local/protesters-seeing-change-on-portland-streets-after-feds-leave

Pretty hilarious that some of these folks think that the feds going into this places was anything more than a ploy to feed them the dumb ass opinions that they're sharing here. Literally creating the conflict he wants them to believe exists. Best take your wives and children to the safe room and ride it out. 

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

What in the world has President Trump got to do with this discussion? We're talking about domestic terrorists destroying large sections of major cities. Has President Trump got so far into your head that your every thought must revolve around him? Is that sad or laughable?  "The TDD (Trump Dissociative Disorder) is powerful in this one, Obe." Lets go for laughable.

"destroying large sections of major cities"?  What BS.   

Trump is obviously trying to foment as much violence as he possible can, thinking it will help him politically.  He has a long record of doing that. Google "Trump fomenting violence" for examples.

You are gullible as hell for buying into his propaganda. :no:

You'll apparently believe anything that comes from that psychopath's mouth.  That would be "laughable", if it weren't so "sad".

17 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I get your point. You don’t like being called a cult. But you are. You’ve got the leader who does know wrong and the rabid cult members who will do anything for fear leader. You know, like injecting disinfectant or Taking hydroxychloroquine or shooting up a synagogue  or a Wal Mart.

Y’all are a cult. And your leader is a moron. 

Can you pronounce Yosemite? 

Bless your heart.

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

".......The arrival of federal forces into Portland seemed to increase the size and intensity of those clashes. But after those federal officers stood down last week, downtown protests have remained relatively calm.

"We are at sort of a fork in the road because where we were going before the presence of the federal forces was moving toward dialogue," said Randy Blazak, a sociologist and chair of the Coalition Against Hate Crime.

Some are hopeful the last few nights of calm represent a turning point in the demonstrations. Whether that's true largely depends on what people focus on.

https://katu.com/news/local/protesters-seeing-change-on-portland-streets-after-feds-leave

Want to remove foot from  mouth after today's events? I hope when the feds have to go back in, they come in with sufficient force to scatter these anarchists and send them packing for good.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's Portland's problem to solve.  If they want assistance from the federal government, they can ask for it.

Democratic run cities sure seem to have an abundance of "problems"......

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/06/17/a_backlash_against_democratic_control_of_cities__143474.html

"Whatever problems exist today in America’s major cities, and in their respective police forces, they are not bipartisan in nature. Republicans have been shut out of the governing apparatus of these cities and excluded from any serious discussion of policy solutions for decades."

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's Portland's problem to solve.  If they want assistance from the federal government, they can ask for it.

The federal buildings there are the federal government's job to protect. I have a granddaughter, Navy veteran, who wears a gun and uniform every work day, providing security for a federal courthouse. I'm thinking this type of hooligan better pick another place, she's always been a dead shot and a little short tempered.

On 8/7/2020 at 11:24 PM, Mikey said:

The federal buildings there are the federal government's job to protect. I have a granddaughter, Navy veteran, who wears a gun and uniform every work day, providing security for a federal courthouse. I'm thinking this type of hooligan better pick another place, she's always been a dead shot and a little short tempered.

The problem started when they exceeded their authority, both jurisdictionally and proceduraly.

I have no problem with them protecting a building.  I have a major problem with them arresting people who were walking home and putting them in a van.

They inflamed the situation for no good reason. (How many of these "hooligans" did they legally arrest?)

Likewise, if the Governor and/or mayor request generalized assistance from the feds, that's fine. 

But this would-be authoritarian president did it without consultation.  And it's very easy to believe he thought escalating the violence - which it did - would have a politically positive effect for him personally. 

After all, that's all he cares about.

Hey I’m not the one supporting the village idiot. 
have you injected your disenfectant today? 

i am am beginning to have mad love for you elle. do not let them boys get nothing on you! lol

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am am beginning to have mad love for you elle. do not let them boys get nothing on you! lol

You two have more than one thing in common. ;D

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You two have more than one thing in common. ;D

and what would that be scooter? you upset cus she handed you your behind in a basket?  grins

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

and what would that be scooter? you upset cus she handed you your behind in a basket?  grins

You have quite the distorted view junior. I nailed this one from the onset, unfortunately. And I mean that, unfortunately.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I’m going to remind them as often as I can that they support the man who bragged about passing a dementia test. 

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You have quite the distorted view junior. I nailed this one from the onset, unfortunately. And I mean that, unfortunately.

Lmao. Distorted view? We aren’t the ones defending a man so afraid of the press that he plants right wing propaganda reporters in the press gaggle to ask him friendly questions. You support a coward. 

Why toy with a sub three? Because they're a sub three? Entertainment? Because I drank a couple beers and can without remorse? IDK

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m going to remind them as often as I can that they support the man who bragged about passing a dementia test. 

Considering that his soon to be opponent couldn't possibly pass such a test, a little chest thumping seems to be in order.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Lmao. Distorted view? We aren’t the ones defending a man so afraid of the press that he plants right wing propaganda reporters in the press gaggle to ask him friendly questions. You support a coward. 

You don't watch his press conferences. If you did, you'd know better than to post something like that. Unless, of course, you just like telling lies.

When is Friendly Uncle Joe going to hold a press conference without teleprompters and scripted questions? Sooner or later he'll have to come out of Mommy's basement and speak. We are waiting.

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

Considering that his soon to be opponent couldn't possibly pass such a test, a little chest thumping seems to be in order.

Coco the gorilla passed the test Trump is bragging about passing. You can deflect to Biden if you like, but it doesn’t change the fact that Trump is really really stupid. 

Archived