National Guard officer says police suddenly moved on Lafayette Square protesters, used ‘excessive force’ before Trump visit

homersapien

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

http://files.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22/Jane Doe Complaint.pdf

Can’t  wait to see the mental gymnastics routine you do to defend this. 

You support a pedophile. So no, I don’t wonder about you. Every Trump supporter likes Trump because he normalizes something that society has deemed wrong. For most white men it’s racism. For others it’s is crudeness. And for some, it’s his sexual dominance, his rapes, and his sexual assaults. Which one are you? 

Nailed it again! :thumbsup:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I suggest you don’t use it with me. You clear? 

Not at all clear, since I have yet to use the term in reference to you. I'm starting to think that your bricks ain't stacked quite straight.

13 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And who exactly said the accusations are categorically false?

Kenny Wayne Shepherd wrote a song that applies to Jane Doe complaints that never go to trial. Here are a few lines:

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd wrote a song that applies to Jane Doe complaints that never go to trial. Here are a few lines:

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much

Ok. You’re using a song to dispute a rape victim’s sworn testimony as well as an eye witness to that rape. 
Glad I’ve got you nailed down. You’re in the category of Trump supporters who don’t believe Trump is a rapist or sexual assaulter despite 22 claims.  And I’m sure you think sex trafficker Ghiselene Maxwell is hot and it’s ok that Trump wishes her well. 
You’re ok with pedophilla, rape and sexual assault if it’s your guy. 
I’d have put my money on you being a racist but guess it’s the sexual exploitation that turns you on to the Trump cult. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Ok. You’re using a song to dispute a rape victim’s sworn testimony as well as an eye witness to that rape. 
Glad I’ve got you nailed down. You’re in the category of Trump supporters who don’t believe Trump is a rapist or sexual assaulter despite 22 claims.  And I’m sure you think sex trafficker Ghiselene Maxwell is hot and it’s ok that Trump wishes her well. 
You’re ok with pedophilla, rape and sexual assault if it’s your guy. 
I’d have put my money on you being a racist but guess it’s the sexual exploitation that turns you on to the Trump cult. 

Best Why Not Have Both GIFs | Gfycat

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And I’m sure you think sex trafficker Ghiselene Maxwell is hot

I think her looks are quite gruesome. Ms. Trump now, that's an entirely different mater. She is hot.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I think her looks are quite gruesome. Ms. Trump now, that's an entirely different mater. She is hot.

Yep. I was correct on what attracts you to Trump. It’s the sex. I’m sure in your mind it’s just a coincidence Melania and her husband cozied up with Epstein and his partner in crime. 

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Yep. I was correct on what attracts you to Trump. It’s the sex. I’m sure in your mind it’s just a coincidence Melania and her husband cozied up with Epstein and his partner in crime. 

Probably the same reason why Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Les Wexner, Tony Blair, Sandy Berger and your favorites Bill and Hillary Clinton cozied up to Epstein. They are all sick people. 

40 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Probably the same reason why Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Les Wexner, Tony Blair, Sandy Berger and your favorites Bill and Hillary Clinton cozied up to Epstein. They are all sick people. 

IB.gif

36 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

IB.gif

But some will only acknowledge Trump being sick and forget about all these others as well. They are all sickos.  

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

The difference between me and Trump supporters, is I don’t feel the need to rationalize the Clinton’s relationship with Epstein and Maxwell. If they were involved in it then they need to be punished. 

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The difference between me and Trump supporters, is I don’t feel the need to rationalize the Clinton’s relationship with Epstein and Maxwell. If they were involved in it then they need to be punished. 

1 hour ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

IB.gif

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Some Trumps supporters rationalize it, not all that I have seen try to rationalize his sexual behavior. Just as not all try to rationalize Biden's as well. He's got accusations against him as well. Some will rationalize that he doesn't have as many or less egregious ones. But rape is rape and I agree if anyone involved in such activities is ever found guilty they need to be punished. I think both options we have are crap and I have stated before I will cast a vote for a write-in or whatever third party we get on the ballot just as I did last time. I don't believe in voting for the lessor of two evils. Could be a good time to vote for Willie Nelson again so I can wear that t-shirt again.   

32 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

But some will only acknowledge Trump being sick and forget about all these others as well. They are all sickos.  

It’s a matter of standards. Trump is in over his head as POTUS by my standard.

We must do the same for ALL in the political realm. Siding with policies is one thing but turning a blind eye because of those policies is wrong.

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

It’s a matter of standards. Trump is in over his head as POTUS by my standard.

We must do the same for ALL in the political realm. Siding with policies is one thing but turning a blind eye because of those policies is wrong.

That's an understatement for sure!! LMAO

57 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

i googled one of the first rape cases against trump years ago. they had court papers and what was said etc.she backed down after death threats to her family. but we do have the ex ms trumps sworn testimony the donald violently raped her and pulled a huge cgunk of her hair out as well. so yes i believe the others. she even stated where trump slapped her because epp got her virginity and the donald wanted it. and with the way he talks about women and likes to watch girls undress as pageants anyone that denies it are trump cultists. and it is true. he said he could shoot and kill someone and his base would not care. and he is right. and that is also him taking a shot at his base as well basically saying they are dumb enough to believe him and let him get away with it.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i googled one of the first rape cases against trump years ago. they had court papers and what was said etc.she backed down after death threats to her family. but we do have the ex ms trumps sworn testimony the donald violently raped her and pulled a huge cgunk of her hair out as well. so yes i believe the others. she even stated where trump slapped her because epp got her virginity and the donald wanted it. and with the way he talks about women and likes to watch girls undress as pageants anyone that denies it are trump cultists. and it is true. he said he could shoot and kill someone and his base would not care. and he is right. and that is also him taking a shot at his base as well basically saying they are dumb enough to believe him and let him get away with it.

He's not wrong though, some would still vote for him. I follow the saying "where there is smoke, there is fire." Both candidates have smoke (and not the happy 420 kind), now I realize both smoke clouds aren't the same. But, both want to keep their fire hidden. Well, maybe not trump. He has that whole "Teflon Don" thing going on it seems. But, that will catch up sooner or later. 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:20 AM, Mikey said:

He's the President, and a billionaire. You aren't. He's smarter.

prove he is a billionaire by gawd. you are just pulling crap out of your ass. trump is a serial liar and you believe him when he refuses to release his taxes? at the end of the day trump is trash and has made a mockery of the presidency and you people do not care. i mean it is fact he stole money from wounded vets and children with cancer and got his foundations shut down and can never start another one. you take up for that human stain all you want but you make yourself look like an idiot doing it. all you trumpers. lol and you guys says everybody lies except trump................lol.

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

He's not wrong though, some would still vote for him. I follow the saying "where there is smoke, there is fire." Both candidates have smoke (and not the happy 420 kind), now I realize both smoke clouds aren't the same. But, both want to keep their fire hidden. Well, maybe not trump. He has that whole "Teflon Don" thing going on it seems. But, that will catch up sooner or later. 

the man seriously needs to be in prison. and if it does happen while i am alive i will dance with joy. i mean this cat is the one that says blacks have low IQ's but he is not racist. he was taken to court for refusing to rent to blacks. i mean that is just part of it. i did not care for bush but i never said things about him like trump because heat least was a gentleman. sorry i been getting fired up. so i am gonna fire one up soon.

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Some Trumps supporters rationalize it, not all that I have seen try to rationalize his sexual behavior. Just as not all try to rationalize Biden's as well. He's got accusations against him as well. Some will rationalize that he doesn't have as many or less egregious ones. But rape is rape and I agree if anyone involved in such activities is ever found guilty they need to be punished. I think both options we have are crap and I have stated before I will cast a vote for a write-in or whatever third party we get on the ballot just as I did last time. I don't believe in voting for the lessor of two evils. Could be a good time to vote for Willie Nelson again so I can wear that t-shirt again.   

I’ve not talked to a single Trump supporter that didn’t defend it. The defense runs from “he was only Epstein neigbor” to “those women just want money.” You absolutely cannot reason with Trump supporters. 
As for Biden, he was vetted by Obama before he was  picked for VP. Heavily vetted. 

19 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’ve not talked to a single Trump supporter that didn’t defend it. The defense runs from “he was only Epstein neigbor” to “those women just want money.” You absolutely cannot reason with Trump supporters. 
As for Biden, he was vetted by Obama before he was  picked for VP. Heavily vetted. 

Vetted or not, where there is smoke there is fire. I won't vote for him, same goes for Trump. 

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Vetted or not, where there is smoke there is fire. I won't vote for him, same goes for Trump. 

Maybe you should look up the word vetted. 

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Maybe you should look up the word vetted. 

I know what it means. I also know enough about him and his past in politics to know I am not going to vote for him.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

prove he is a billionaire by gawd.

The properties that he owns are worth well over a billion dollars and they are there for all to see. He won't show his tax returns because refusing to do so puts the Dems in an absolute rage. I hope he never shows them.

You need to calm down. If you don't, you will not be around to vote for China Joe and the Camel come November.

Archived