Tuberville hypocrisy

alexava

I can’t believe Tuberville is this close to becoming a United States Senator. His commercials make me nauseous. 

4 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I can’t believe Tuberville is this close to becoming a United States Senator. His commercials make me nauseous. 

Not all of his commercials....

i will be voting for jones myself. he is just another trump ass kisser.

I can't believe that TT might actually be a U.S. Senator. How far the Senate has fallen! SMH.

5 minutes ago, channonc said:

I can't believe that TT might actually be a U.S. Senator. How far the Senate has fallen! SMH.

Might?  Dude is gonna win

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I know, but I'm hanging on to shreds of hope otherwise.

2 hours ago, channonc said:

I have spent a little time with TT. Hes a nice guy that is on the far right side of his faith. I cannot imagine him as a Senator. I just cant. He is too thin skinned as well. but he gets elected, get ready for him to be Senator until he dies. 

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I am sending all the $$ I can afford to to stop it.

2 hours ago, channonc said:

I know, but I'm hanging on to shreds of hope otherwise.

Same here...

all these guys are using trumps playbook to get elected. i hope enough people are outraged to turn the gov blue so it does not matter much if he does win. maybe. but folks have said for years that alabama is one of the most crookedest states in the country when it comes to politics. i will be voting for mr jones. i loved tubs run against the turds but he need to go duck hunting. most people seem to agree he quit on auburn in his final year. you never do that to kids on your team.

TT has no business being a senator, but I believe he wins in a landslide. All he has to do is say, 1. Doug Jones voted to impeach Trump, and 2. Doug Jones voted against the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh. Game over.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I have spent a little time with TT. Hes a nice guy that is on the far right side of his faith. I cannot imagine him as a Senator. I just cant. He is too thin skinned as well. but he gets elected, get ready for him to be Senator until he dies. 

I am sending all the $$ I can afford to to stop it.

Same here...

I have a friend who had talked me into canvassing door to door with her as she did two years ago for Doug. More recently I have considered the reality of my job and amount of overtime I work. it’s just not feasible if even possible. Plus I have decided to step back from politics altogether (except here).  It’s just gotten too nasty. The cancel culture from the left has made me ashamed to be considered a democrat. The right has always made me sick. I don’t have any confidence in Biden and  I hate Trump. Doug is one of the few people in congress who I believe has the right mindset to bridge more of these gaps. Tuberville doesn’t seem to have any mindset or mind at all.And here he appears to be running away with it.  It’s hard for me to see any win that I would feel good about in November. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Moon has spent time with TT. He apparently thinks the same as i do, but he has added a lot of time actually listening to TT on the stump. 

TT apparently has no plan and no clue.

Archived