Daren Bates has a new podcast!

GwillMac6

One of me and muhhhh boy @Tiger all time favorite Auburn players has a brand new podcast he is starting with fellow NFL player and former LSU tiger Jalen Collins who was a second round draft pick. The first episode dropped today. Its really freaking good. So much good unfiltered commentary. Think Howard stern show. War damn DB!!! Woooo!!!! Let's goooo baaaay baaaaay!!!!

Screenshot_20200810-111731.png

Raw Room | Podcast on Spotify

Woooo been waiting for this! I saw on twitter he's planning on unveiling some "feelings" about Gene Chizik soon -- I'm a few minutes in and this is definitely uncensored LOL

I'll never forget that stiff arm Bates put on that poor New Mexico State kid  en route to a pick 6. I think that kid is still recovering

26 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Woooo been waiting for this! I saw on twitter he's planning on unveiling some "feelings" about Gene Chizik soon -- I'm a few minutes in and this is definitely uncensored LOL

I'll never forget that stiff arm Bates put on that poor New Mexico State kid  en route to a pick 6. I think that kid is still recovering

OMGSH HAHAHA YESSSSSS!!!!!!! LETS GO BRO!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE JUICY!!! OK NOW!! I cannot wait for that wooooooooooooo lfg!!!!!!!!

dsadas.gif

kj.gif

• WarTiger changed the title to Daren Bates has a new podcast!

Some AU content here -- Daren Bates and Jalen Collins discuss the Cam Newton vs Joe Burrow best college QB debate. WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Gene Chizik lol these guys are pretty funny if language doesn't bother you.

Hahahaha ohhhhhhh yesssiiirrrrr!!!!! This is going to deliver so much goods I can tell!!!!! Lol. Cannot wait to listen to this juicy podcast!!!!! Woooo!!!!

Archived