Nip Watch 2020

WarTim

7 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I hate to hijack this thread but are we doing man crush again? I don't want to start a thread about a thread. I mean, I would if this were a needlepoint forum.

Asking the questions that need to be asked. Good news, amigo.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Asking the questions that need to be asked. Good news, amigo.

Thank you!!

admin | Teaching blogs, Words, Teaching

Was cutting grass today and noticed some leaves had fallen. Not there yet by any means, but it is a start.😁

Little cooler today. The smell of barbecue lifted over the rooftops of downtown Auburn. Summer dresses on the kiddos getting a little longer. Students congregating around Ware Jewelers and J and M...it’s coming...

After waking this morning a little after sunrise I was watching a couple of birds at the feeder that my wife had put out in the yard. We moved two weeks ago so these were the first birds that either of us had seen, as the feeder had remained full for those two weeks. I suddenly noticed what felt like a slight cool breeze and was enjoying the moment and the arrival of the Nip in East Central Mississippi. My reverie was short-lived however and I opened the porch door and stepped out into the humid morning air that I have become so accustomed to.

But I must say that air conditioning vent located conveniently next to the side porch door sure is nice for effect. Can't wait for our usual 10 days of Fall before our second Summer here in the Magnolia state. 

I will Call NO Nip before its time. No premature nipulation. 😎😎😎

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

A good sign The Nip is near.  😂😂🔥

Heard someone say the other day, "I walked outside and was cremated". 

Just now, bigbird said:

That's exactly how it feels. Sure with the fields had some shade

I hear it's really easy to get a FOF complete with 100 yd indoor field built these days. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I hear it's really easy to get a FOF complete with 100 yd indoor field built these days. 

I don't live in Allen

65 in west ga this morning 

I've been reluctant to even think about the NIP. Just don't want to get excited for the season just for it to be canceled like the rest of 2020 has been. With that said.....i am starting to feel the ever so slightest of tingles in the chest area. I can feel the days slightly cooling (only in evening and morning but its there).....Auburn had its 2020 schedule set so I can start researching what the other team is bringing to the table, and we are actually seeing stories about fall camp and how each position is looking. It still feels like the season is teetering on the edge of a cliff and could plummet into oblivion any day. But it has not yet and with that is hope and with hope comes the NIPS!! 

60's in Auburn this morning. Beautiful low humidity "teaser" day. Football talk on the daily local sports talk programs. Good to see students back unless you like to shop at Kroger. Parking lot was packed Sunday afternoon. 

Bo Nix on the roster at six pounds heavier than last year. Folks that have seen him say more like a well distributed 20 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 8:40 AM, WarTim said:

no premature nipulation

"No premature nipulation" is the name of my Dolly Parton cover band.

Top 30 Dolly Parton GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Archived