2021 3* F James Graham (Maryland)

ellitor

FWIW JHead says we are in a better spot in this recruitment than most think. Didn't make a formal pick though.

Keep a eye out for this dude. J Lee just put in a future cast for him to AU. Commits Monday. Ranked the number 56 player in the country by 247. 151 in the composite. 4 star on ESPN. Biggest competition right now is Maryland.

J head from the Bunk is optimistic about AU chances here.

Since @GwillMac6 has invited a jinx by originally creating a thread on Graham given AU is the heavy underdog  I'm going to ride or die with him in the hopes of beating the jinx. Although we all know a jinx with basketball hasn't gone so well. With that said, Maryland 247 reporter said he is hearing some AU buzz despite Maryland having all the crystal ball picks leading up to his commitment tomorrow.

53 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Would this effect JD Davidson or Jabari Smith?

No. You would make room for those 2.

53 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Are we expected to have more than 2 spots open up?

Way too soon to say but history says most teams have at least 1-2 departures minimum each year.

38 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JLee just posted he's not overly confident in his AU pick.

Well that was a fun 12 hours..... 

I can't say that I'm particularly optimistic, but it would be a great pickup.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I was wondering. Everything I read in detail on this player seemed to have more history and strongest recruitment from Maryland. 

Be great to get him. Wonder why the buzz died so quickly for us? 

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I was wondering. Everything I read in detail on this player seemed to have more history and strongest recruitment from Maryland. 

Be great to get him. Wonder why the buzz died so quickly for us? 

Probaly because it was J Lee that created that buzz. Everything he touches turns to sh*t.

6'-8" SF in HS?    Man, love the possibility of getting this guy.

With all the mess in Baltimore these days, maybe Auburn looks more appealing to him and his family. 

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

im hoping whatever nonsense he heard that made him stick his neck out has enough legs to play a factor when push comes to shove

Kid just delayed his commitment. Hopefully this means AU has come on late and really given him something to think about

12 hours ago, Tiger said:

Kid just delayed his commitment. Hopefully this means AU has come on late and really given him something to think about

@Tiger he doesn’t need any more to think about. He is sold on Auburn. It’s his parents that need the convincing. Auburn is going to try to use the extra few days to get them on board. Per JLee

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

his neck is still safe so far...

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what this means?

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* F James Graham III (Comit Watch 8/21/20)***
9 hours ago, ellitor said:

@Tiger he doesn’t need any more to think about. He is sold on Auburn. It’s his parents that need the convincing. Aubrey is going to try to use the extra few days to get them on board. Per JLee

Aubrey? That's my dog's name. I'll see which way his tail is wagging? 🦴

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what this means?

Pretty sure it's talking about JLee having stuck out his neck to predict Graham to Auburn.

Archived