Projected depth chart (Merged)

Zeek

Here's AUNerd's take on the offense.

https://www.collegeandmagnolia.com/2020/8/20/21267024/2020-depth-chart-offense-fall-camp-edition

Side note: We 100% should field the best offense in the SEC in 2021. I say this without qualification and without looking at a single other roster in the league. 

14 hours ago, AURex said:

I can see Shivers at RB2. Yes, Tank is a great talent, but RBs must also read and block -- especially with this new OL. That said, I'm thinking Morris will give Tank some touches, increasaingly as the season progresses.

As for depth on the OL, geez, lets find a starting 5 that can actually protect the QB and open lanes. The past couple of years have been sad, and now we are -- I'm sorry -- how do we "rebuild" from mediocrity? Hoping for something good to happen up front.

And I am REALLY hoping that we will see greater variety in the passing game.

Saw a funny comment from an Auburn beat writer yesterday...

He said he saw 2 days of Auburn practice video but he didnt want to get our hopes up too high, but he's seen MAR catching an angle route and Shedrick Jackson catching a slant....

....OVER the M I D D L E of the field !!!! 😀

Bro Hamm talking up MAR today after practice.  I think I’m just as excited about the scrimmage Saturday as I am about Kentucky.  I hope we have some guys who can give us first hand accounts of what they see.  

On 8/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, Sizzle said:

You can say that for basically every team

Yes but most teams have a rostered back up to eventually start. That list name him.......

On 8/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, Win4AU said:

Bro Hamm talking up MAR today after practice.  I think I’m just as excited about the scrimmage Saturday as I am about Kentucky.  I hope we have some guys who can give us first hand accounts of what they see.  

I've been telling y'all MAR was mt favorite RB coming into last season. 

On 8/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, steeleagle said:

Saw a funny comment from an Auburn beat writer yesterday...

He said he saw 2 days of Auburn practice video but he didnt want to get our hopes up too high, but he's seen MAR catching an angle route and Shedrick Jackson catching a slant....

....OVER the M I D D L E of the field !!!! 😀

Yes please! And for the love, how about some good old fashioned TE drag routes across the middle.

Archived