2021 5* OT Amarius Mims UGA

ellitor

17 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

its a marginal difference, and probably only due to what insiders you follow, but alot of guys made it seem like auburn was even slightly ahead after the early NSD

it makes me feel better with most people being transparent that we're still behind the 8 ball this time

We probably were ahead after early NSD. Recruits minds change daily 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I highly recommend everyone check out that RayUGA account. Very entertaining. He's playing some sort of character, like a wrestling heel where his character is crazy recruiting insider guy. His videos are all crazy little wrestling promos. It's hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I highly recommend everyone check out that RayUGA account. Very entertaining. He's playing some sort of character, like a wrestling heel where his character is crazy recruiting insider guy. His videos are all crazy little wrestling promos. It's hilarious. 

RISE ABOVE HATE

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He's getting death threats from Clemson insiders and being held in an undisclosed location :roflol:

FC1B5C84-1038-4483-8367-F9B1BBE7A124.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

What did Ray say, it was deleted.

That Mims had confirmed to uga staff that he'd be committing. 

Seriously. That Ray account is some sort of parody or performance art. It's not to be taken even remotely seriously. His videos are actually entertaining. 

On 8/21/2020 at 1:42 PM, ClaytonAU said:

Also have seen some Tennessee chatter for Mims

Tennessee printing money these last few cycles

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

All major schools are.

The school averaging 6ish wins a year over the last 4 years with a know to be skeezy coach is likely printing a little more lol

If we're printing money I want a refund for Byron Cowart!

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

The school averaging 6ish wins a year over the last 4 years with a know to be skeezy coach is likely printing a little more lol

If we're printing money I want a refund for Byron Cowart!

I want a refund for Calvin Ashley 

59 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I want a refund for Calvin Ashley 

Agree. Cowart was a bust but ultimately we still had success on the DL. A player of the caliber that we thought Ashley was going to be might've significantly changed our fortunes on offense during the years that he was/would have been here.

40 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Still waiting on refunds for Leon Hart and Raven Gray, too?

I'll never understand what happened with Raven Gray. I saw him in high school and he was by far the most impressive HS player I can recall. Then not much at AU, then the lies for money scam later. It appears that character matters more than physical ability.

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Still waiting on refunds for Leon Hart and Raven Gray, too?

They've been sent to collections 

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'll never understand what happened with Raven Gray. I saw him in high school and he was by far the most impressive HS player I can recall. Then not much at AU, then the lies for money scam later. It appears that character matters more than physical ability.

Michael Dyer agrees 

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

I thought that Raven Gray has some knee problems that kept him from reaching potential( although character maybe as well)? Could be thinking of someone else though.....

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

I thought that Raven Gray has some knee problems that kept him from reaching potential( although character maybe as well)? Could be thinking of someone else though.....

You *might* be thinking of Joel Bonemolo (sp?). Or you may be right. 

Update: You appear to be right.

Gray showed up to Auburn with high expectations, but failed to meet them. He battled injuries and other issues off the field, choosing to transfer before the spring of 2009 according to an al.com report

Gray was one of the highest rated players that Tuberville recruited that actually made it to the Plains. Unfortunately for both parties, it never worked out for the best. 

Gray will also be remembered for his testimony on the HBO series attacking Auburn, alleging money and gifts to athletes had occurred. Gray and the other three featured in the special declined to speak with the NCAA about the allegations.

The "other issues off the field" were related to a personal tragedy, according to that al.com report.

As for other posters saying that he lied, eh, maybe, maybe not. It was crappy of those guys to speak out on HBO, but that doesn't mean they were lying. Certainly not any more than ol' Pine Box himself.

9 hours ago, fredst said:

He did get some knee problems, but not that bad. His team mates didn't think too much of his attitude and effort while he was at AU. Then the lies to HBO for a little pocket money revealed his character flaws.

We've gone chasing a rabbit. I keep clicking the Mims topic and am reading about a player who played years ago. Not trying to be a _____________, but could we get back on topic please?

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

His team mates didn't think too much of his attitude and effort while he was at AU

That's an understatement

Archived