More Practices Canceled

Zeek

False Nix ACL rumor runs rampant on Tuesday

Wed. practice cancelled due to COVID-issues

Many professional and college-level boycotts Wed through Friday due to racial injustice issues

2 confirmed cancelled practices and 1 cancelled scrimmage during that time

Takes a steady heartbeat to be an Auburn fan

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Winnie the Pooh banned in Poland after he is declared a ..."Oh Bother"

The same thing might happen after the season starts. 

Screenshot_20200829-165035~2.png

1 hour ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

False Nix ACL rumor runs rampant on Tuesday

Wed. practice cancelled due to COVID-issues

Many professional and college-level boycotts Wed through Friday due to racial injustice issues

2 confirmed cancelled practices and 1 cancelled scrimmage during that time

Takes a steady heartbeat to be an Auburn fan

Indeed. So much so that this stuff doesn't stress me out nearly as much as four or five games every season do.

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I'm so starved for college football I actually watched the entire 1980 Georgia v Florida game on the SECN today.

I'm watching Austin Peay tonight! 

30 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm watching Austin Peay tonight! 

Let's go Peay!! 😁 

(Parents' alma mater...)

I hate that Auburn is missing scrimmage time but I’d rather deal with this now than later.  Read that Auburn should still be able to get in its full allotment of practices prior to Kentucky if they get back to it soon.  Seems like the colleges and college towns are taking steps to crack down on events that could cause continued issues.

19 hours ago, gr82be said:

The same thing might happen after the season starts. 

Screenshot_20200829-165035~2.png

So true. We just have no idea what this year will look like. Just buckle up and think positive. Maybe the good to come out of this whole pandemic, if there is any, is that all of us will come away taking life less for granted then we have in the past . I always believe that challenges make us grow as humans, much more than our successes . 

19 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

So true. We just have no idea what this year will look like. Just buckle up and think positive. Maybe the good to come out of this whole pandemic, if there is any, is that all of us will come away taking life less for granted then we have in the past . I always believe that challenges make us grow as humans, much more than our successes . 

Agree. FTR I'm not really a negative thinking person as much as I was just playing off of Pooh Bear, my wife's favorite. I hope we do grow and learn the difference between what's important and what can wait until the time is right. This season will definitely be an odd one. Everyone better have their backups ready, especially at QB. Looking at this again I guess that's last part sounds negative after all but I'm really just looking at it from a practical standpoint. 

When I hear things like this, it makes me will we really have football this year. Calling off practices is never a good sign.

Archived