Ja’Marr Chase Opting Out

jared52

I suppose this is the major SEC West player JBoy was referring to earlier this week about opting out. 

According to the article, it's not about COVID, but rather his intent to turn pro.

Totally respect his being upfront, but does that mean he looses his scholarship, or does that even matter?

20 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

According to the article, it's not about COVID, but rather his intent to turn pro.

Totally respect his being upfront, but does that mean he looses his scholarship, or does that even matter?

Yeah but if there was no COVID / pandemic he would be playing this season, strange he opts out now after he has been practicing, I smell something brewing under the surface and it ain't gumbo.  But hey better for us, good luck to ya kid.

4 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Yeah but if there was no COVID / pandemic he would be playing this season, strange he opts out now after he has been practicing, I smell something brewing under the surface and it ain't gumbo.  But hey better for us, good luck to ya kid.

Maybe after a few weeks of practice he realized Joe Burrow is not throwing to him anymore and decided to get out while the stats looked good.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Also 

So I kind of wonder what this does to a lot of coaches and writers opinions of the predicted order of finish in the SECW.  LSU lost a lot off of last year's team and staff. Now they've lost even more. At some point it has to have an effect, yeah?

Archived