How far Left are you?

DKW 86

I am sure I am about to really regret this but...Screw it. I have said here many times that "Yall have no clue how Left I am on some issues. My REJECTION of Republicanism is pretty much complete. I just dont see anything to gain by posting my own beliefs about how "Staying in one spot politically has Retarded us as a Nation. We have turned so Conservative we have bombed helpless third world people for 19 years now. WTF for? How many schools could we have built or improved? How much further along could we be Healing the Racial Divide? How much more could we put toward M4A? We all KNOW at some level we are going to get there. How many more families will see loved ones die? How many more middle class families go bankrupt before we do the right thing? How much more time do we sit in our homes and let Corporate Ghouls destroy the nation Economically, Socially, and Environmentally?

https://medium.com/@richarddiefenbeckjr/5-current-popular-movements-that-have-our-corporate-overlords-freaking-out-and-where-you-can-sign-8c009b78afde

I wont post the text, and you will see why. Some pics may not be supported by the Mods/Owners. But this is far closer to being DKW than most here will ever see. 

32 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am sure I am about to really regret this but...Screw it. I have said here many times that "Yall have no clue how Left I am on some issues. My REJECTION of Republicanism is pretty much complete. I just dont see anything to gain by posting my own beliefs about how "Staying in one spot politically has Retarded us as a Nation. We have turned so Conservative we have bombed helpless third world people for 19 years now. WTF for? How many schools could we have built or improved? How much further along could we be Healing the Racial Divide? How much more could we put toward M4A? We all KNOW at some level we are going to get there. How many more families will see loved ones die? How many more middle class families go bankrupt before we do the right thing? How much more time do we sit in our homes and let Corporate Ghouls destroy the nation Economically, Socially, and Environmentally?

https://medium.com/@richarddiefenbeckjr/5-current-popular-movements-that-have-our-corporate-overlords-freaking-out-and-where-you-can-sign-8c009b78afde

I wont post the text, and you will see why. Some pics may not be supported by the Mods/Owners. But this is far closer to being DKW than most here will ever see. 

So you're a naked vegan in a tiny house? You're right, that's not the combination I would've used to describe you.

49 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So you're a naked vegan in a tiny house? You're right, that's not the combination I would've used to describe you.

Well, you are getting closer. This is just conversation starter.  :laugh:

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh it'll get some talking alright...

:poke:

Living in a tree house might not be too bad...in the right area.  Would suck in say, California, tornado alley, along the gulf coast, or anywhere  that gets a ton of snow and freezing weather...but it sounds cool.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, bigbird said:

On 9/17/2020 at 6:39 AM, DKW 86 said:

On 9/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, bigbird said:

Oh it'll get some talking alright...

:poke:

I see some never ever talked at all. :tease:

I am a dedicated:

Minimalist-The less we own the better. I have loved Thoreau all my life.I wonder out loud that Americans have become suicidally materialistic.
Real Christian (not in Article) - I think we need the open love of Christ and should express in 24-7, not just in a church building on Sunday. 
Legalized Recreational Drugs - Yes, nothing too strong and well regulated. But we have to stop putting people in prison over a bong.
Vegan-ish - Kim and I are working toward Vegetarianism, I would say like 90% plus.
Tiny House - We may have a Tiny House as a Cabin get away. I would do it in a minute. I have never been that wrapped up materialism. 
Perma-Culture - Kim and I are getting further and further along toward this. Every Year we get closer.
Naturism - My guilty pleasure. I have met some of the clearest, most open, brightest minds over the last 20 years or so. World Naked Gardening Day-Yes. WNBR - Someday. 

World Naked Gardening day tomorrow | MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com

Be yourself and Be happy...

Just don't want to hear about any sunburned perineums (*cough, Josh Brolin, cough*) from any of you newly converted nudists. 😁

Don't think I could jog in the nude...that is a bridge too far.

Article was an interesting read...and while I am fairly centrist, two of my favorite places I have ever visited are Asheville, NC (what I imagine Austin was like 40 years ago, before it became Houston, Jr.) and Sedona, AZ. I would be happy retiring to either place, but might give the edge to Asheville because of the preponderance of breweries. :beer2:

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am a dedicated:

Minimalist-The less we own the better. I have loved Thoreau all my life.I wonder out loud that Americans have become suicidally materialistic.
Real Christian (not in Article) - I think we need the open love of Christ and should express in 24-7, not just in a church building on Sunday. 
Legalized Recreational Drugs - Yes, nothing too strong and well regulated. But we have to stop putting people in prison over a bong.
Vegan-ish - Kim and I are working toward Vegetarianism, I would say like 90% plus.
Tiny House - We may have a Tiny House as a Cabin get away. I would do it in a minute. I have never been that wrapped up materialism. 
Perma-Culture - Kim and I are getting further and further along toward this. Every Year we get closer.
Naturism - My guilty pleasure. I have met some of the clearest, most open, brightest minds over the last 20 years or so. World Naked Gardening Day-Yes. WNBR - Someday. 

World Naked Gardening day tomorrow | MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com

Be yourself and Be happy...

You sound like a non political radical conservative to me. 😆

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The wife and I are starting to minimize our life so we can move to our cabin in the NC mountains.  It is a big step, but we are looking forward to the adventure. 

1 hour ago, creed said:

You sound like a non political radical conservative to me. 😆

Mr Creed, we need to work on your definitions after recess....lol

Archived