Ok State vs Tulsa

BigBlueWDE

Cowboys playing like crap. Big 12 about to have another bad loss on the resume. Also, Cowboy sideline is flaunting the mask rule. Nobody has one on.

Edit: even in the stands, very few masks and sitting relatively close together

Not related to this game but I saw on the ticker where Norville is in quarantine after testing positive. 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Not related to this game but I saw on the ticker where Norville is in quarantine after testing positive. 

I would *think* he could call plays remotely?

I like him ok, even if he is coaching at FSU.

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I would *think* he could call plays remotely?

I like him ok, even if he is coaching at FSU.

I do too. Who knows, if a coach does that for two games and they win both, they'd probably stay up there, superstition being what it is in sports. Might be more difficult on the road though. How accommodating does the home team have to be in that scenario?

3 hours ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

Ga. Tech crowd doing a good job with spacing and masks! 

Not sure why you got a facepalm for this post on an observation. 🙄

Rhett Lashlee calling a heck of a game tonight for Miami.  Several plays have caught Louisville flat footed.  Two offensive plays in the second half so far and two long touchdowns.  

56 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Rhett Lashlee calling a heck of a game tonight for Miami.  Several plays have caught Louisville flat footed.  Two offensive plays in the second half so far and two long touchdowns.  

Really cool to see what he can do outside of the Gus umbrella. Great showing tonight, for sure

Archived