Kentucky game Score Prediction

Zeek

No predictions, no expectations. Not really even excited. I have come to expect something will happen and the season will never happen. I hope this mindset of mine. changes Saturday at 11:30. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the defense has to control the Kentucky offense. In fact I think the defense has to win games early in the season. We have great skill people on offense but I have to believe the o-line will not be operating cohesively. I do expect the entire offense to improve as the season progresses but initially I expect some issues. You can bet that an experienced Kentucky defense will show the Auburn o-line everything they have in their "bag of tricks".

I am going to say Auburn by (3) primarily because I cannot pick against the orange and blue and I hope to be pleasantly mistaken about the o-line and the offense's performance this Saturday. War Eagle!

38-17. I don't think it's all that close after the first quarter.

Tigers 34  baby cats 14  not close all game!  Morris' offense will light it up.

13 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Tigers 34  baby cats 14  not close all game!  Morris' offense will light it up.

I almost posted about you yesterday. I’ve been wondering where you were lately. Always enjoyed your take on things and I hope all is well with you. And the little Corgis 

Will come down to the last drive and will be exhilarating for one team and a gut-wrenching loss for the other.  

Have to go with experience in the trenches. 

UK 27

AU 23

19 hours ago, alexava said:

I hope this mindset of mine changes Saturday at 11:30

Did JP pick this game up?? Back to prehistoric snowy 480p resolution tube TVs...ugh. 

I believe Kentucky gives us trouble in the first half. They have a lot of returning starters on the oline. I believe we get breathing rooms in the 4th quarter 

31-20 Auburn for the win.

We are the popular upset team.  A lot of people are picking us to lose.  So:

Auburn 48
Kentucky 13

Nix +300 yards
Shivers +100 yards rush +50 yards receiving
Williams +130 yards receiving
Schwartz +50 yards receiving + 50 yards rushing

Defense +3 picks - +4 sacks

8 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Defense +3 picks - +4 sacks

Although I wish it, I doubt we see many multiple pick games.

I’m expecting low scoring. New OL and new OC and no spring ball to help works things out. Also multiple missed practices this fall with COVID. Kentucky tries to come out and run it down our throat with our new DL. It doesn’t work well for them

23-20 AU. 

I don't think there is a UK fan up here that thinks Kentucky loses this game.  Funny statement on sports radio yesterday we thought we'd never hear ... UK fans are more confident winning the football game against AU than beating them in basketball.  Lol. 

UK is capable but I think we explode on offense in a show me game for Morris and Malzahn.

Auburn 48 - Kentucky 17.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Tigers 34

'Cats 10

(17-10 at half time)

I just looked up Arky v UK from last year. 24-20 Wildcats. Hogs led early and got 183 yards on the ground on 30 carries. Wildcats needed 3 TDs from now-Miami Dolphin Lynn Bowden to win the game.

So I'd like to change my prediction to yours. 

Auburn manages a 21 to 7 half time lead, KY makes crucial adjustments at half time, we dont and struggle while KY comes roaring back and makes it a nail biter all the way to a last second field goal :

Auburn 31

KY 28

Archived