NPR: Feds, In Unusual Statement, Announce They're Investigating Discarded Ballots

DKW 86

Feds, In Unusual Statement, Announce They're Investigating Discarded Ballots

In a nutshell: 9 Military Ballots (Return Addresses were military) were improperly opened, and immediately discarded. They were all votes for Trump. 

Yea, that vote by mail thingy is going to go swimmingly I am sure. :rolleyes:We wont have a winner until January. Playing right into Trump's hands. Biden will win, but the win may be so ugly that the nation may be even more divided AFTER the election. Well played...Washington. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Would really like to know what the point of the down vote is? Why down vote facts?

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Feds, In Unusual Statement, Announce They're Investigating Discarded Ballots

In a nutshell: 9 Military Ballots (Return Addresses were military) were improperly opened, and immediately discarded. They were all votes for Trump. 

Yea, that vote by mail thingy is going to go swimmingly I am sure. :rolleyes:We wont have a winner until January. Playing right into Trump's hands. Biden will win, but the win may be so ugly that the nation may be even more divided AFTER the election. Well played...Washington. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

If you ever considered taking a month long nap; I think November 2020 would be a great month to pick. I expect a nightmare of a month for our country. 

as an aside dk i was proud of bernie speaking out after he lost in the elections. i still do not regret voting for him in 16.

The entire problem with the mail-in ballots is there are too many opportunities for unscrupulous people to do things like this. Legitimate absentee votes are the only ones that should be counted, and those held in a secure lock box somewhere and matched with the voter lists before opening. If people can get to a grocery and/or a riot, they can go stand in line to vote.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

The entire problem with the mail-in ballots is there are too many opportunities for unscrupulous people to do things like this. Legitimate absentee votes are the only ones that should be counted, and those held in a secure lock box somewhere and matched with the voter lists before opening. If people can get to a grocery and/or a riot, they can go stand in line to vote.

Not like we find trays of mail in a ditch in Wisconsin. Nothing to see here.

Archived