"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Auburnfan91

3 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

But see, it's expected from him. Doesn't make it right, but it's no surprise. He is a child in an adult's body. For those that are observant, we knew a child's mind was elected in 2016. Sucked, but it's what happened and had to move on in hopes for a better day.

My problem is that Biden is not a child's mind! He's a lifetime professional. There is no place for him to jab obese people (Iowa incident), call someone "dog faced" and whatever a pony soldier is(Hampton), and make an inappropriate comment to black citizens because of their voting choice. He should be better than that. 

Could all of those been jokes, yes. I just don't believe they are appropriate for someone in his potential position. Calling a group "stupid bastards" even as a joke is unwise in my opinion and wisdom is one thing we sorely need as president.

if watched in context it is clear he was kidding and i saw troops laugh. again he had a son serve and he would not seriously make fun of his  own son. there is a huge difference in bad jokes {and that was a very mild joke for the military } and just calling troops losers and suckers. there is nothing you guys can say and instead of calling him out on it you guys choose to try to smear biden because that is what trump would do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Whataboutism.  Biden has a long history of these types of gaffes, and the rate certainly isn't slowing down. 

It wasn't a "gaffe", which was my point. 

Fools are taking it totally out of context.  It's as if they believe we are all fools also.

Archived