Mississippi State vs. LSU

bootskii

• WarTiger changed the title to Mississippi State vs. LSU

TD MSU to make it 10-7 dogs, pending extra point.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but it sure would be nice to see 3, 4 and 6 fall today.

1 minute ago, looney said:

TD MSU to make it 10-7 dogs, pending extra point.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but it sure would be nice to see 3, 4 and 6 fall today.

Me too!  I knew LSU would regress on offense but they aren't looking hot out there. 

8 minutes ago, bootskii said:

I think what has really happened is that Death Valley is silent and that has always been sort of a 12 the man for them.

I think the lack of a home-field advantage is really going to play into the visiting team’s favor this year. I hope it helps us when we play at Georgia and at Alabama. 

2 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Miss St QB is for real

Got in an offense that utilized quick passing, dude is talented. He got mauled at Stanford (from what I remember)

Just now, AURandy56 said:

I don't think we Auburn fans need to count MSU as an automatic "W." Leach has that passing offense looking pretty damn good. 

Playing in Starkville isn't the feel-good snoozer it was in the mid-aughts, I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, AURandy56 said:

I don't think we Auburn fans need to count MSU as an automatic "W." Leach has that passing offense looking pretty damn good. 

They look better than some of the other teams playing today for sure. Nothing is a given this year. 

The parallels between 2010 Auburn and 2019 LSU are striking, to say the least.

@ShocksMyBrain: LSU's defense was not very good last year either.

Archived