Changing username

BigBlueWDE

21 hours ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

For some reason, my original username of BigBlue was appended with a bunch of numbers. Can anybody show me how to change It? I don't see it in the profile options 

I'll fix it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

For some reason, my original username of BigBlue was appended with a bunch of numbers. Can anybody show me how to change It? I don't see it in the profile options 

So it appears that another user whose account dates back to 2005 already had the name BigBlue.  Your account was started in 2009.  I'm guessing that when AUFamily and AuburnEagle merged, if two members ended up having the same name, the older account kept the name and the other one had some sort of numeric thing appended to it.

So I can't change your name to BigBlue.  Do you have another name you'd like to change it to?

15 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

So it appears that another user whose account dates back to 2005 already had the name BigBlue.  Your account was started in 2009.  I'm guessing that when AUFamily and AuburnEagle merged, if two members ended up having the same name, the older account kept the name and the other one had some sort of numeric thing appended to it.

So I can't change your name to BigBlue.  Do you have another name you'd like to change it to?

Ah, thank you. The first available BigBlue# that is available please...just way fewer numbers 🙂

• 4 months later...
Guest eagleskier

The email address on record with aufamily is no longer active.  How can I update it and keep my user name?  It prevents me from updating my password since it will be sent to my old address.

6 hours ago, Guest eagleskier said:

The email address on record with aufamily is no longer active.  How can I update it and keep my user name?  It prevents me from updating my password since it will be sent to my old address.

shoot me a PM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eagleskier
On 2/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, RunInRed said:

shoot me a PM

I am older than GOLF so is this a pm?  If not ???

And if so, what do you need?

On 2/19/2021 at 11:28 AM, Guest same user name. eagleskier said:

Same user name, eagleskier but with a new email account, jhhurst12@gmail.com

Done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

can i make an alias using the name fat bastid? i know it is slim but still................

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

can i make an alias using the name fat bastid? i know it is slim but still................

Nope sorry

• Like 1