Hey MAGAs - watch "60 minutes" tonight?

homersapien

Don't bother to bring up Solyndra again :-\:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/southern-border-wall-erosion-fisher-sand-and-gravel-60-minutes-2020-09-27/

More Republican voter suppression in Florida. (Surprise, surprise!)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-amendment-4-advocate-desmond-meade-pardon-2020-09-27/

Finally one for your kids:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sir-david-attenborough-60-minutes-2020-09-27/

(So they will remember you fondly.;))

• homersapien changed the title to Hey MAGAs - watch "60 minutes" tonight?

Why would anybody that loves America watch that commie-pinko show?

I've heard that the Solyndra theft of taxpayer money is what made the down payment on Obama's estate at Martha's Vineyard. President Trump already had his estates before he got into politics. A blind man can see who the crooks are.

Florida hasn't been allowing felons to vote. They aren't going to change and that's voter suppression? You have a weird take on things.

Climate change? Really? Weather is not climate. The climate has been in a constant state of change for millions of years and that will continue. Man's efforts to influence it are meaningless.

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

I've heard that the Solyndra theft of taxpayer money is what made the down payment on Obama's estate at Martha's Vineyard. President Trump already had his estates before he got into politics. A blind man can see who the crooks are.

Florida hasn't been allowing felons to vote. They aren't going to change and that's voter suppression? You have a weird take on things.

Climate change? Really? Weather is not climate. The climate has been in a constant state of change for millions of years and that will continue. Man's efforts to influence it are meaningless.

Let's bring dinosaurs and cavemen back and have another Ice Age. That should fix the climate for Homer.

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

OK, that's it. 

While you may not thrive on personal insults like most of the people I ignore, you are just too stupid to waste my time on you anymore.

Bye and good riddance.

Archived