2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace (UK signee 2/3)

LKEEL75

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

As bad as we're playing, surely we can flip a Boston College commit.

Way back in 4th grade my Dad was stationed in Boston and I lived there through one Winter. Because it is on the ocean it is both cold and wet which is a very bad combination if we want to convince this kid to come to Auburn send him to Boston for a couple of the 33 degree days where it is raining and windy and that should at least keep him in the South and give us a better chance. 

12 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Way back in 4th grade my Dad was stationed in Boston and I lived there through one Winter. Because it is on the ocean it is both cold and wet which is a very bad combination if we want to convince this kid to come to Auburn send him to Boston for a couple of the 33 degree days where it is raining and windy and that should at least keep him in the South and give us a better chance. 

Atlanta is full of Ma**holes who complain about how much better everything up there is. When you tell them to move back, they say hell no, I'll never spend another winter in Boston. A Mass-based company bought the company I worked for and one by one folks from up there started transferring down to our office. It was pretty funny. I married into a family of Northesterners and they are the same way. 

I've said it before, though, that I love Ma**holes. Many southerners find them rude but they're just direct. One of them calling me a blank-tahd is more manageable than a true southern bless your heart

Sorry. War Damn Patriots. 

17 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Atlanta is full of Ma**holes who complain about how much better everything up there is. When you tell them to move back, they say hell no, I'll never spend another winter in Boston. A Mass-based company bought the company I worked for and one by one folks from up there started transferring down to our office. It was pretty funny. I married into a family of Northesterners and they are the same way. 

I've said it before, though, that I love Ma**holes. Many southerners find them rude but they're just direct. One of them calling me a blank-tahd is more manageable than a true southern bless your heart

Sorry. War Damn Patriots. 

Well bless your old pea picking heart

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:
17 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Wonder where Trevin will commit to.

Lobo's baby

Well, I heard that he was leaning toward UC Santa Cruz- had a lifelong dream of being a Banana Slug

• 2 weeks later...

Will Muschamp firing help us with Trevin Wallace as I had heard they were pushing for him also. Any word on how strong his commitment is to BC. He is having a heck of a year and while not Monden would be a great pickup. We need some good news on the recruiting front.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Will Muschamp firing help us with Trevin Wallace as I had heard they were pushing for him also. Any word on how strong his commitment is to BC. He is having a heck of a year and while not Monden would be a great pickup. We need some good news on the recruiting front.

We need linebackers, period. Whiffing at the position right now.

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Will Muschamp firing help us with Trevin Wallace

@AuburnNTexasIt helps technically but they probably weren't beating us for Wallace anyway.

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Any word on how strong his commitment is to BC

Solid for now

SC Buck commit George Wilson now becomes one to watch also.

22 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Since Muschamp is gone, I wonder if we will try to flip DE, George Wilson from Virginia Beach, VA.

He's not from GA so I don't understand why you would want him

51 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Gained a 4th star and is top 75 on 247. Would be a nice consolation for missing on Smael Mondon... 

for those wondering Clayton is talking about Wallace not George Wilson. Wallace is actually having a quite a bit better year than Mondon right now anyway.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

for those wondering Clayton is talking about Wallace not George Wilson. Wallace is actually having a quite a bit better year than Mondon right now anyway.

I put it in the Trevin Wallace thread right? Or did you move it? 😂

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I put it in the Trevin Wallace thread right? Or did you move it? 😂

@ClaytonAUYou did but I & a4e were talking George Wilson so didn't want to confuse anyone since your post was right after the George Wilson posts.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace

I just don't understand the variation in services.   5.5, low 3 star on Rivals.   while 247 has him as a highly rated 4 star and #74 player in the nation.   I want to assume that Rivals is WAAAAAY behind in this evaluation 

37 minutes ago, jtauburntiger said:

I just don't understand the variation in services.   5.5, low 3 star on Rivals.   while 247 has him as a highly rated 4 star and #74 player in the nation.   I want to assume that Rivals is WAAAAAY behind in this evaluation 

@jtauburntigerThey are. Plus 247 had TW as a low 3* themselves til the jump to 74 overall this week.

Auburn continues pursuit of Boston College LB commit

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports
Senior Editor

LSU, Tennessee, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Oklahoma State and Mississippi State all are showing interest. None, however, are showing as much as Auburn.

“I hear from Auburn nonstop,” Wallace said.

nwtup3uvfppettebjlyg

Wallace, a 3-star linebacker from Wayne County (Ga.), speaks regularly with Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams. The two have developed a strong bond and build on it with each conversation.

“Me and him are real close,” Wallace said. “We have a great relationship. He keeps it real with me. He’s not like every other coach that tells me they want me to come to their school. He tells me that he would love to coach me, but he tells me that wherever I go that I’m going to ball out.”

The relationship between Wallace and Williams is a big reason Auburn remains an option, but not the only one. Wallace never has visited Auburn, but has visited virtually three times. He was impressed with each experience.

“Man, let me tell you, it was good,” Wallace said. “Actually, no, it wasn’t good … it was great. I liked everything. I liked the stadium, the dorms, the coaches … everything.”

Although Auburn is pushing hard for Wallace, he remains committed to Boston College.

“I’m still committed,” he said. “And I feel good about it.”

Wallace, who is 6-foot-2 and 213 pounds, plans to wait until February to sign.

FWIW JLee thinks we flip Trevin in the next few weeks.

Archived