2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace (UK signee 2/3)

LKEEL75

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace (Update 11/30.20 South Carolina Decommit)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would be a huge get. He is fast, athletic and at 6'2" 225 pounds has great size for a senior could easily ad 10 pounds as we have some really good LB's but some of them are undersized. Now that he is available we need to keep pushing.

10 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Still some hurdles to clear. 1. He's waiting til February to sign. 2. LSU is starting to push & could be a big threat. 3. Florida is his dream school. If they miss on Sorey & offer Wallace it could be a game changer.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Still some hurdles to clear. 1. He's waiting til February to sign. 2. LSU is starting to push & could be a big threat. 3. Florida is his dream school. If they miss on Sorey & offer Wallace it could be a game changer.

Well that UF offer is probably coming soon then because Sorey ain’t picking UF over Bama and UGA

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Well that UF offer is probably coming soon then because Sorey ain’t picking UF over Bama and UGA

Supposedly Sorey is a UGA Florida battle with UGA trending big.

13 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Maybe he is a by default RB commit- now  and the recent development of the TN LB De-Commit fills that Middle LB spot.  

@The PlainsmanTrevin is a LB all the way. We want 2 LBs in the class.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, Sizzle said:

Agreed, I've thought he was all UGA for a hot second.

It should help that among his bigger offers we got in pretty early on this kid and haven't let off the gas.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

After the A&M game, wonder what Trevin is thinking now.

Hopefully that we need Linebackers and he is interested but I doubt that is his thought process.

6 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

SC's new coach will do a good job with this years class by winning over some top recruits.

SC is taking a big gamble. Beamer has never been anything other than a position coach, he have never been a Head coach, OC, or DC but he is a very good recruiter. It is the kind of gamble that will either pay huge dividends or blow up in their face. It is the kind of gamble they had to take. Recruiting is the life blood of any college football program with them competing against Clemson in SC and against everybody in Georgia and with North Carolina football improving they have to find somebody who can help in the recruiting battles. I don't believe there were any big name coaches wanting to go to SC so this was probably their best choice. He will need really strong OC's and DC's to help him since he has always been a worker bee and not the headman. It will be interesting to see if he can convince some of the decommitted players to give SC another shot. I don't think he will have enough time this year. I hope this will not influence Trevin.

He’s already ticked off the fan base by not joining the program right away too. That’s not good for recruiting right away!

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

SC is taking a big gamble. Beamer has never been anything other than a position coach, he have never been a Head coach, OC, or DC but he is a very good recruiter. It is the kind of gamble that will either pay huge dividends or blow up in their face. It is the kind of gamble they had to take. Recruiting is the life blood of any college football program with them competing against Clemson in SC and against everybody in Georgia and with North Carolina football improving they have to find somebody who can help in the recruiting battles. I don't believe there were any big name coaches wanting to go to SC so this was probably their best choice. He will need really strong OC's and DC's to help him since he has always been a worker bee and not the headman. It will be interesting to see if he can convince some of the decommitted players to give SC another shot. I don't think he will have enough time this year. I hope this will not influence Trevin.

Look for him to try and get Lincoln's little brother from SMU as OC

I mentioned him as a candidate previously. I think he'll do well. The expectations at USCe will allow him to build a program and not need to win right away

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Funny you mention Clemson because Dabo came up the same way. I'm sure that's not lost on Cockytop. 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, ellitor said:

@The PlainsmanTrevin is a LB all the way. We want 2 LBs in the class.

Do we need more with Brothers and Marsh transferring and the uncertainty of Britt and Wooten coming back next year?

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Do we need more with Brothers and Marsh transferring and the uncertainty of Britt and Wooten coming back next year?

Britt is gone. Playing in the Senior Bowl game 

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

We knew before the season Marsh was leaving. I haven't seen any uncertainty with Wooten. All indications from day 1 is he plans to return. All that to say I don't know the staff feels we need more til Keith or JLee say we plan to take more than 2. Neither one has said that yet.

5 hours ago, toddc said:

Britt is gone. Playing in the Senior Bowl game 

You think he is ready to leave after playing in only 2 games this year?

Just now, PUB78 said:

Looks like it’s a done deal. I wish he would stay but after the injury he might not want to take a chance.

44 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

@PUB78It doesn't matter what any of us think. He has accepted the Senior Bowl invite. If he goes through practicing or playing in that event next month his college career is over.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

@PUB78It doesn't matter what any of us think. He has accepted the Senior Bowl invite. If he goes through practicing or playing in that event next month his college career is over.

Thanks E.

Archived