2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace (UK signee 2/3)

LKEEL75

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBoy was hinting pretty hard on his recruiting podcast this week that Auburn better wrap this up quick or Florida may come knocking.  

38 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

JBoy was hinting pretty hard on his recruiting podcast this week that Auburn better wrap this up quick or Florida may come knocking.  

Also been said earlier in this thread.

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace (Commit Watch: 12/16/20)***
36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thread title updated.

Is there any update on when he will sign? I might be confusing him with someone else but I know one of the LBs could be waiting until actual signing day.

18 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Is there any update on when he will sign? I might be confusing him with someone else but I know one of the LBs could be waiting until actual signing day.

@ZeekThis is the guy who was going to wait. He's not waiting anymore. Both LB targets are expected to sign next week.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@ZeekThis is the guy who was going to wait. He's not waiting anymore. Both LB targets are expected to sign next week.

Nice! Heard the other one has turned into a little more of a battle.

26 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Nice! Heard the other one has turned into a little more of a battle.

Not really sure yet. AU still appears to be in a good spot with Lewis.

46 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JLee has him 95% to AU.

We need those odds to land anybody lately.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* LB Trevin Wallace
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Notice that tweet is from November 29th...

However, he reactivated it lol

20 hours ago, fredst said:

Man, we could use some good news on the recruiting front

This . Boy do we need some good news . I know the average per player is good, but the need for LBs, OL, and DL is very real

Harsin contacts 4-star LB Trevin Wallace

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports
Senior Editor

Four-star linebacker Trevin Wallace was a top target for Auburn under Gus Malzahn, and remains a top target for Auburn under new coach Bryan Harsin.

Wallace, from Wayne County (Ga.), was one of the first recruits to be contacted by Harsin.

“I talked to Coach Harsin on Christmas Eve,” Wallace said. “It went really good. We talked about a lot of stuff. He answered all my questions. It was really good.”

bgxtlo0mkuptwqsoci70

Wallace was impressed with Harsin.

“I really like him,” Wallace said. “I feel real good about him.”

And the feeling apparently was mutual.

“Coach Harsin said first impressions are important and that I had the best one ever,” Wallace said.

Wallace already has a strong bond with Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams. The two continue to talk despite Williams not knowing whether or not he will remain at Auburn under Harsin.

“We talked and he asked how my family was doing during Christmas,” Wallace said. “I really like Coach T-Will and hope he stays.”

Wallace asked Harsin if Williams staying at Auburn is a possibility.

“It’s a very big deal for me,” Wallace said of Williams staying at Auburn. “I asked Coach Harsin if he planned to keep any of the coaches. He told me he couldn’t tell me 100 percent right now, but he is going to watch the coaches, see how they coach and how they are as a person.”

While Wallace waits on news of Williams, he continues to hear from other SEC schools.

“I’ve been hearing a lot from Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky and LSU,” Wallace said. “I’m just going to wait and see how everything goes with all these schools.”

Wallace plans to announce his decision in February.

“I’ll probably do it on Signing Day,” he said.

Rivals ranks Wallace, who is 6-foot-2 and 215 pounds, the No. 17 outside linebacker in the 2021 class and No. 20 overall recruit in Georgia.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. FWIW autiger07 feels good here. Says Harsin & Mason have done a good job recruiting Wallace.

Also from a lot of what I've read sounds like AU is in a good spot here even if T-Will is not on the new staff.

44 minutes ago, AU82 said:

Any new information on Trevin?  Nothing has been mentioned in a week.  

Not looking good since we didn’t keep T Will but we’re still trying. Kentucky might be in the front

1 hour ago, AU82 said:

Any new information on Trevin?  Nothing has been mentioned in a week.  

No. He just outside of 5 star status though. One of the highest rated 4star guys at 97. Bumped up to #35 I believe in the 247 Comp. 

EDIT I just realized I was looking at 247 ranking not 247 Comp. He is at #205 .

18 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Not looking good since we didn’t keep T Will but we’re still trying. Kentucky might be in the front

I hate we may not get him. I hate more that we may lose him to an SEC team.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

No. He just outside of 5 star status though. One of the highest rated 4star guys at 97. Bumped up to #35 I believe in the 247 Comp. 

EDIT I just realized I was looking at 247 ranking not 247 Comp. He is at #205 .

I hate we may not get him. I hate more that we may lose him to an SEC team.

And it’s Kentucky!  I would understand Bama, UGa, or LSWho   

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

That would be pretty pathetic. 

Losing the Harvard OL, Telvin, and now the 5* RB that was heavy to Auburn has flipped to Bama... Not the best start for our new staff 

17 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That would be pretty pathetic. 

Losing the Harvard OL, Telvin, and now the 5* RB that was heavy to Auburn has flipped to Bama... Not the best start for our new staff 

I heard that they were all turned off by the s***hole FOF we are building

Y'all can laugh and facepalm all you want but it's not a good start. Last I checked we are desperate for OL that can contribute and need top 100 LB/RBs. 

Doesn't mean they'll always suck. I bet if they were honest they would say they tried to get them.  There's more fish out there 

It's OK to be honest. We missed on those guys. Hopefully the new Football Facilities will start gaining some momentum for the 2022 kids 

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

I heard that they were all turned off by the s***hole FOF we are building

We'll that's just dumn

Archived