* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

We've been outmatched on the OL and DL against Bama and UGA for years. Hell Kentucky out strengthen us.

This . AU looks so damn weak compared to GA , so small . 

Just now, Zeek said:

Everyone is safe in the Rona season.

This is why I didn’t care if there wasn’t a season this year. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Bo Nix just isn't that good.

He isn't as good as people pump but he doesn't suck. 

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

That's an ugly quarter of football on both sides of the ball.  Our O is non existent; the line is getting blown up.  We make a very mediocre QB look like a 3rd and long Heisman QB

Yeah I'm losing some faith in Steele. This is ridiculous. Arkansas played them better than this.

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Bo Nix just isn't that good.

I mean....honestly what would you have him do based on what you have seen so far? We can't pick up a blitz...we call a 30 yard pass to a double covered Flash on 3rd and 3....I mean...please...what do you suggest that Tom Brady would do tonight differently than Bo has so far?

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We've been outmatched on the OL and DL against Bama and UGA for years. Hell Kentucky out strengthen us.

Um.....almost every team. We have been bad on Oline recruiting for a long time. We got hot on DL for a bit but we are young and outmatched right now. 

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I mean....honestly what would you have him do based on what you have seen so far? We can't pick up a blitz...we call a 30 yard pass to a double covered Flash on 3rd and 3....I mean...please...what do you suggest that Tom Brady would do tonight differently than Bo has so far?

Same s*** they always do. Bitch about the quarterback as soon as stuff doesn't go well. Been doing it since Cam.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This . AU looks so damn weak compared to GA , so small . 

Noticed that too.

I want to say I'm disappointed but I just kind of expected things to go downhill considering the history of this game.

Come on Auburn. Break the curse....

I swear i'm starting to hate THUGA more than the Turds. How is it that we can beat the powerhouse that is the turds but can't even beat bad UGA teams. I thought since we got them earlier this year it would be different but doesn't look like the case. Pathetic. UGA is going to get killed by Florida and maybe even lose to Tenn and we can't do anything against them.

Big Kat got held like a mother ****er right there? How do you not call that?

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Muschamp built the defense we had the last four years. Maybe Steele is a good D coordinator too, but give Boom credit—it’s not his fault he inherited Ellis’s defense.

K then Ellis’s defense. I think we just have to change head coaches no matter what we do Gus just can’t be successful in the big boys league. He is a peewee coach and will always be a peewee coach. 

Archived