* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Another year where I got super pumped up before the season started, we play fairly good week one to keep me pumped only to just crap the bed after. I should be used to it but it still hurts. I think I'm gonna go back to what I said last year. I won't watch another game that Malzahn is the head coach here.

We got until 2022. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Tried to tell y’all but nooooo, QB’s haven’t done this under Steele. Making a walk on look like the best qb in the conference. That’s why many of us are wary, we know auburns luck with this stuff

Im sorry, I’m just not sold on Steele. See how McElwain coasted off the players Boom recruited those first two years. And our defense definitely underachieved last year.

Well I guess Athens is the new true curse.  Geez where is the defense? 

Not that it matters, of course, but we were held like newborn babies on that TD pass. Especially 94. How about we look at the replay and call it retroactively?

Playing like a bunch of lavvy headed wankstains

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Straight up beaten. This might be the softest defense we have ever had tbh 

Why did u say we would win this game all week? I’m obviously just kidding my friend  lol

Another Gus shows up to UGA and sh**s the bed on national TV in prime time. Don't let him back on the bus.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I'm all for moving this rivalry to February 29th. Then we only lose every 4th year. 

I like the way you think!

Gus sucks period time to fire him now. Absolutely no reason to keep messing with him. I think Kirby like to rub AU admins face in their choice to take Gus over him. And he has consistently rubbed Gus’s nose in the dog crap over and over again. 

Just now, DAG said:

Straight up beaten. This might be the softest defense we have ever had tbh 

Pushed us all the way down the field. 

They are just better than us at the LOS. Both sides. 

I just checked in to say Yay! Malzahn is always rebuilding. Kiffin or Leach is better. We play only SEC teams and no cupcakes. How many do you think we win? Same old same old. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Totally unprepared for this game 🤦‍♂️

How does Steele, a great DC, not see that every 3rd and long when we blitz we give up a huge pass?

3 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

Not that it matters, of course, but we were held like newborn babies on that TD pass. Especially 94. How about we look at the replay and call it retroactively?

Yeah you know that isnt gonna happen. 

Archived