* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

We needed at least 3 tune up games

Doesn't matter where we put this game. Georgia OL has 5 stars across the board almost. We have glorified walk ons for our OL.  SMH.

When you have a garbage SC program and do not recruit well in the trenches , this is what happens . AU will always be this under Gus .. 

Did I fall into a time warp and go back exactly 8 years? I just heard whistle by Flo Rider on the radio and AU looks like an epic steaming pile of #$%^.....asking for a friend?

Just now, Tiger said:

November, October, December don't matter Kirby is Gus' biological father

I remember how people laughed when I said Kirby will be a problem at uga....in recruiting and game dayshe kills us

15 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

17-0 WOW! Guess we can mark this one a loss. Gus will be 2-7 against UGA.

Hopefully that’s all he’ll be 

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

Did anyone actually think this would be different? We have an absolute s*** o line and D line. 

People hoped Oline would improve with all that we lost. But offensive line recruiting has been terrible and not a priority the past few years. This is what happens

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Him still being awful at hitting wide open receivers, still being completely terrible at staying in the pocket, after an entire offseason isn’t high on the problems? You mean to tell me this guy has such a high status in your mind that his inability to hit one of the fastest receivers on the planet isn’t ranked in i don’t know, the top 4 problems in this game? Cmon man. 

It all starts and ends with coaching. After that it's the DL, then the OL, and then coverage.

We heard the same gripes about Stidham. We heard similar gripes about Marshall in his last year here. At what point do we look elsewhere.

As long as Gus is here this is what we'll get in Athens.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Shoot, Kirby would go on Maury Povich to prove he's NOT the father. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

On and off the field.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Doesn't matter where we put this game. Georgia OL has 5 stars across the board almost. We have glorified walk ons for our OL.  SMH.

I know we're over matched but we look bad bad. Blown coverage, missed tackles, missed wide open receivers, horrible play calling etc

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Congrats to all the Gus lovers who think he’s fantastic because he managed to knock off Saban a couple of times...this is your reward...

That’s actually a stupid comment. The only reason Gus is still here is MONEY!

Archived